Pep Guardiola

impeh

Hi, its me..
id be very surprised if he takes another year out, so i really dont see him at united any time soon. (unless he takes the brazil job for a couple of years)

hes not stupid enough to go to chelsea, its all set up for him to end up at city, it seems.

B

beautifulgame

coaching Brasil would be too great of an honor to pass up, in my opinion--logistics aside.

however, I'd still prefer to see a Brasilero at the helm; preferably Tite.

Isaac_Cuenca23

Guardiola is going to England, that's pretty much a dead certainty. The man is learning english and everything. He isn't motivated by money, the Qatari emir offered him a blank cheque to coach the NT and he turned it down. He wants England, he is too young to start managing a NT.

Pep already speaks english fluently.

United have no midfield. Who is Pep going to play at centreback in such circumstances?!

Carrick has played at centre back quite a few times for Man Utd.

Wouterinho

Guardiola is going to England, that's pretty much a dead certainty. The man is learning english and everything. He isn't motivated by money, the Qatari emir offered him a blank cheque to coach the NT and he turned it down. He wants England, he is too young to start managing a NT.
From what I've read, he is much more interested in Italy, so I wouldn't call it a dead certainty ;)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Zero chance, I believe, of him going to Serie A...Bundesliga is more relevant

Premiership for all the obvious reasons

Decanus

Formely Jose Maraschino
I can't stand English football, especially after being spoiled by Barca. I'd rather see Pep go to Ligue 1 or Serie A.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I would put my left nut on him going to Serie A.

The only possibility in the Premiership is City imo & i don't see them letting go of Mancini anytime soon, they seem to have good patience which is the right thing to do in fairness to them.

Trickykid

I would put my left nut on him going to Serie A.

The only possibility in the Premiership is City imo & i don't see them letting go of Mancini anytime soon, they seem to have good patience which is the right thing to do in fairness to them.

I'll put my right nut in there then. That way, if we lose, the one who takes the bet get's a full set of nuts, and not just a single, useless nut. Only fair that way.

Home of Barca Fans