Pep Guardiola

ricknattery

Just feel like crying now, he was like a father to this club. Hope he comes back. Tito will make the transition better. Sad day for Barcelona but lets cherish the great moments he gave to us, best coach in FCB history
:worthy:

Alissa

Ah damn it. The end of an era! So sad right now, not even the fact that Tito will be Barca's coach can cheer me up right now. What a terrible, terrible week!!

Valdivia

I remember meeting Tito 4 years ago. It was in the hotel lobby in the morning, there were some players also who took away all the fans and attention. But I went and shook his hand and also took a picture with him, he was just wandering around the place without anyone's attention. Who knew the same guy would later become the coach.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Is a trophy better than Pep.
well its a very very tricky thing. i will never ever want to loose against those scums even in a meaningless friendly, so forget about loosing CL final.
while i think that it will be really really tough to replace him, his personality and to forget what he has given us in these 4 years but when i think being cool a big part in failing this season is on him.playing messi excessively and trying 3-4-3 in big games has cost us very badly.i know its not a good timing for these comments but nevertheless i will never take a final loss against real madrid in CL over his departure,never.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
ArfVZVkCEAAKmDT.jpg

hemakesmemessi

Thank you for all the wonderful hours of football my eyes have been graced with because of your team and your work Pep. He has embodied the class, work ethic and humility of Barcelona perfectly through out his time and the club will forever be in his debt!

Barcilliant

A tough week and the end of an era-the Pep era. In the end Pep was so jaded you could see it openly. He looked depressed and withdrawn in the defeats to Chelse and RM. I knew something was not right and this might be the end.

I would have loved if he had stayed and gone out in style with a Liga or CL win. The dream (retaining the CL) didnt happen and we have to move on. Its sad.............I feel............dont know how I feel.

XaviFCB

Barca without Pep
Is like art without craft
It’s like FIFA without graft
It’s like fish without chips

Barca without Pep
Is like a duke with no duchess
It’s like Owen without crutches
It’s like a kiss without lips

Barca without Pep
Is like Scholes without fouling
Torture sans disembowelling
Tortillas without dips

Barca without Pep
Is like a bank with no base-rate
It’s like Pool without race-hate
It’s like Bloods without Crips

Barca without Pep
Is like Rome without history
It’s like Redknapp without ‘literally’
It’s like seas without ships

Barca without Pep
Is like the Caf without ghosting
It’s like Rio without roasting
It’s like gimps without zips

from redcafe :lol:

Yugi

he will still pull some strings behind the scene, dont worry I think once he gets sober and with his head prepared for the job there will be already great Tito´s success left and maybe they will eventually just change etc
Thank You so much Pep, most elegant SWAG ever

Home of Barca Fans