Pep Guardiola

Heath Newton

Cheers impeh.

It's potentially the end of the most glorious era in our history so you can't blame them.

remember that. i'd bet that when bill shankly left liverpool, their fans could NEVER have dared to dream that they'd be getting better and better for years to come, but that's exactly what happened under bob paisley.

pep leaving is bound feel doomsday-ish, but you never know.

it probably doesn't help that you're losing such a good man, i get that, but there's a PTC thing you all have that's definitely gone missing with this news.

Yugo Count Dante

ArerjadCAAAvsQL.jpg
:cry:

Valdivia

Ok a questions to all of you

If we did beat madrid and qualfied to CL final would pep still go today ?

why this timing when we still have the CDR final ?

It doesnt matter, Pep always said he would rather leave than be sacked by the board. The depressing thing about it is that he also said he will leave in the right time before things go down. I just hope that the players dont get all egotistic now that Pep is not there with his iron fist.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Leader, courageous, risk-taker , sir, Catalan, educated, visionary, passionate, advanced communicator, motivator, a friend , unique ... genius - Guardiola !!!!

Ibracadabra

I would like to see pep another year in barca. anyway thanks for all the great titles and sucess he gave us and the team. & good luck in his future (maybe as a coach in a another team).

Theconomist

Oh stop being so melodramatic.
Barcelona's groundkeeper could field a team that would win 99% of the time.
Thank you Pep and good luck.
We will be fine.
We are Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans