Pep Guardiola

Andres Iniesta

Online edition of journal sport says villas boas has offered his services to manage the team if guardiola leaves. I think Pep should make one more season just to finish his role but...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Just had a though. Txiki may well be in england next season as a DoF somewhere........

Pep will follow txiki...............maybe.

F

Flavia

Just had a though. Txiki may well be in england next season as a DoF somewhere........

Pep will follow txiki...............maybe.
I believe that Pep will take a sabatical. I don't believe he would leave to coach another team.

Galning

Because you have this man as a coach:

Mourinho+special+clown.jpg

:lol:
Did you make that yourself?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I believe that Pep will take a sabatical. I don't believe he would leave to coach another team.

No doubts he will take a year out but he will coach again definitely. Every club in the world will want him, and deep down I believe he'll want to prove to himself and others that he can achieve great things elsewhere, with players not of the same ability as at Barca.

El Gato

Villarato!
No doubts he will take a year out but he will coach again definitely. Every club in the world will want him, and deep down I believe he'll want to prove to himself and others that he can achieve great things elsewhere, with players not of the same ability as at Barca.

I hope he will be able to alter his coaching though. If he tries to pull a high possession and pressure Barca style somewhere else it will backfire badly.

B

barcelonista

Fss. Leaving on the back of a poor season? Really? I expected him to give it another shot and put Real Madrid back into their place. That's what winners do. Now that Mourinho has finally built a competitive team he's jumping ship? Really?

And what is all this bollocks about "poor guy must have so much pressure". Fss. He's getting payed more than € 10 million a year to tell 11 men how to chase a ball properly once in a week. Get a perspective of life you 12 year old fucks! I wonder how Ferguson has survived 25 years at one of the biggest clubs in the world or Arsene Wenger after spending 8 years without trophies and the whole world including the own fans jumping on his back constantly. But Guardiola is totally outworn managing a team with a core of Euro and World Cup winners, a 3 times Ballon d'Or winner, the best youth setup in the world at his disposal and the backup of 1.6 million people in Barcelona. Fssssssssss.

I'm fuming right now. Tomorrow he better be announcing that he's staying. The bald fucker. :pep:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I hope he will be able to alter his coaching though. If he tries to pull a high possession and pressure Barca style somewhere else it will backfire badly.

A great coach can modify his tactics to suit the ability of the team and the league of the that team too. - which I believe Pep can.

Maria

Yeah..we saw last night with Bayern or the whole year with Juventus that no other team is able to have a posession based style and win.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Fss. Leaving on the back of a poor season? Really? I expected him to give it another shot and put Real Madrid back into their place. That's what winners do. Now that Mourinho has finally built a competitive team he's jumping ship? Really?

And what is all this bollocks about "poor guy must have so much pressure". Fss. He's getting payed more than € 10 million a year to tell 11 men how to chase a ball properly once in a week. Get a perspective of life you 12 year old fucks! I wonder how Ferguson has survived 25 years at one of the biggest clubs in the world or Arsene Wenger after spending 8 years without trophies and the whole world including the own fans jumping on his back constantly. But Guardiola is totally outworn managing a team with a core of Euro and World Cup winners, a 3 times Ballon d'Or winner, the best youth setup in the world at his disposal and the backup of 1.6 million people in Barcelona. Fssssssssss.

I'm fuming right now. Tomorrow he better be announcing that he's staying. The bald fucker. :pep:

Yes that great team was doing so well before he join as manager.....

F

Flavia

He was thinking of leaving for some time now. After abidal and tito diseases especially. So that's not a big surprise.

MacBoss

He's getting payed more than € 10 million a year to tell 11 men how to chase a ball properly once in a week.

Why do you want him to stay then?? If his job is as easy as you put it everyone could do it. Just get the cheapest option available and off we go ... or even better just let the team decide "how to chase a ball properly" ...

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah..we saw last night with Bayern or the whole year with Juventus that no other team is able to have a posession based style and win.

It's not that. It's the fact that it will only be harder for him to get the players to play this way and to win. A project probably longer than 4-year Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans