Pep Guardiola

Garrus

These people are simply trying to portray themselves as believers in the "Nobody is bigger than the club" ideology, trying to get some moral high ground or some shit. Nothing else. They'd jizz themselves at the very thought of Pep returning.
Who are these 'people' exactly?
"Nobody is bigger than the club" is a default stance, Mocking 'people' for saying this, Is a bigotry in my opinion, And certainly doesn't give a good impression about what kind of a fan you are, From my point of view, The only ones who try to get moral high grounds over everyone else, Is the ones sucking up to pep.

JamDav1982

"Nobody is bigger than the club" is a default stance, Mocking 'people' for saying this, Is a bigotry in my opinion, And certainly doesn't give a good impression about what kind of a fan you are, From my point of view, The only ones who try to get moral high grounds over everyone else, Is the ones sucking up to pep.

Exactly.

JamDav1982

That you joined when Barcelona was under Pep, at it's best. Suggesting you liked the team under him. Now your against the guy the same guy. Jeez.

I loved the team under him, think they were the best ever and he is one of the greatest managers ever.

Still not sure of your point.

Enough trying to grill me with points that really turn a blind eye to the obvious. I could just as easily flip this on to you. What evidence do you have that Pep is our enemy and that Rosell is suddenly some great president who is the real champion of the club and has improved us?

When have I claimed that Pep is our enemy?
When I have I claimed Rosell is a great president?
Do you even know how an argument works?
YOU made some claims ( without evidence) therefore it is you who has to back up your claims. You threw in some sentences but I easily refuted them . You are the one blaming Rosell for everything. I haven't claimed anything . I have simply refuted your comments as lies .

My comments are there for everyone to see. All I know is that your claims are easy to refute b.c you don't have anything to back them up. Pure distortion of words.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I'm 30 years old and have been a Cule before Pep even played for the B team.

Watching Pep do this hurts like when Figo left the club for Real Madrid.

I can't help but feel betrayed by a guy who I considered one of us. I held him in great esteem, maybe too high. He's out for Pep Guardiola and whatever is good for Pep Guardiola. I just thought differently.

Doobs

The Messiah

These people are the same people that showered praise after praise when was Pep doing his thing. People who unanimously thought that Pep was the best thing to happen to the club. Now they're calling him names and questioning his achievements? Now that doesn't give a good impression about the type of fans they are.

Hahah of course there's reason to take moral high grounds! What if this Pep-less, Thiago-less Barca, A Barca thats almost completely distant from that under Pep, becomes successful?

JonM

You're tearing Barcaforum appart Pep!

theroom2.jpg

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
These people are the same people that showered praise after praise when was Pep doing his thing. People who unanimously thought that Pep was the best thing to happen to the club. Now they're calling him names and questioning his achievements? Now that doesn't give a good impression about the type of fans they are.

Hahah of course there's reason to take moral high grounds! What if this Pep-less, Thiago-less Barca, A Barca thats almost completely distant from that under Pep, becomes successful?

It took me awhile to distinguish Pep the player from Pep the coach.

The man is a tactical genius, there's no debating that. The fact he is lying through his teeth right now just to hurt the club (more Rosell than the club) is just sad to see.

I never thought there would be a day I hated this man.

Home of Barca Fans