Pep Guardiola

jamrock

100% agree with fc barca

anyways people are acting like pep is trying to sign a player the club is keen on keeping, a tiniest are some youngster the club doesn't want to leave, they have the impression they don't care if he stays are goes i am sure if the club really wanted him pep would have leave him alone, just as i am sure if the club was giving the cold shoulder to busquets he would try to sign him, because these are players he knows.

if they had come out and said thiago is a super super player and we will fight to see him stay things would be different

Right back at ya, Bojan

Pep, the ball boy who became player, became Captain, became coach and became a legend vs the corporate whore?...It's an easy choice, every time...One is a true culé who has kept his word and shown class & character in everything he has done
I don't understand why must you pick either Rosell or Pep? How about we, the fans, pick F.C Barcelona ?
I don't like rosell as a president as much but for as long as he is still our president I can not but wish him the best. He' s working for Barca.
Pep? what you want me to say about judas? he's not a barca employee and therefore don't give 2 s.its about his bayern

XaviMessiGirl

Right back at ya, Bojan

Pep, the ball boy who became player, became Captain, became coach and became a legend vs the corporate whore?...It's an easy choice, every time...One is a true culé who has kept his word and shown class & character in everything he has done

Exactly. I guess a lot of people on Rosell's side here don't mind the club selling out & being run like a business rather than a football club. And Rosell clearly has nothing but good intentions & it's not possible for the club in its current state to be the ones in the wrong :facepalm:

Birdy

Very much so, with some people just blindly turning to Rosell supporters in this time for the sole purpose of spiting Guardiola because he's become the new target in a transfer saga that wasn't even caused by him but rooted with problems created by none other than Sandro. Pep isn't out to get the club at all, simply looking out for his own interests at his new club in peace while Rosell and his new group of Pep-haters are busy complaining about how Pep is targeting Barcelona's staff, players, and transfers as if they are oh so innocent.

The thing I don't get most is how some could actually dare to call Pep a disloyal traitor who was always selfish and never cared about the club. A few foreign, obscure fans on the internet bringing it upon themselves to condemn a man who was born into the club, legend as a player, even more massive as a coach. A man who was at the heart of the club's greatest success and personally endured their downfalls. He poured his blood, sweat, and tears into the club and brought upon the greatest team ever seen, only for it to be torn down little by little by a business-savvy, robotic power seeker and then have his very own fans turn on him due to bitter emotions about the circumstances of his departure. Fans seriously aren't grateful for a person who is arguably the greatest thing ever to happen to the club, instead wishing him ill will at his new club because of the possible transfer of a player that Barcelona themselves drove out.

But fuck it, some fans are always looking for a target to blame and Pep is nothing but another name in this long list of scapegoats. This saga has brought upon some apeshit and fanatic reactions, but I guess it's only natural for an angry mob to search for a monster to chase.

You are the only voice of reason in the two threads, in a discussion that is alarmingly turning into a Roman arena of blood and fanaticism..
I hate those cules that one day worship Guardiola as God and attack everyone that tries to criticize and the other day swear him and curse his career bcz now he appears as 'club's enemy'...

numero

Blaming Pep ?? are you guys fuc*king childish morons or something? If the player doesn't want to stay and wants a move, why can't pep approach as a professional? If Pep doesn't make an approach , sure Thiago will be off to Manchester or some other club cause he is asking for playing time which tito isn't giving.

It's THIAGO , the player who is at fault. Who is greedy and impatient. What the hell if wrong if Pep makes a move to get him? Under Pep , thiago will flourish more than United.

I simply don't understand you guys. Grow up.

Trickykid

Exactly. I guess a lot of people on Rosell's side here don't mind the club selling out & being run like a business rather than a football club. And Rosell clearly has nothing but good intentions & it's not possible for the club in its current state to be wrong :facepalm:

Don't be daft. If you read just a fraction of the posts that are spewed in here every single day, you'd know that at least 9 out of 10 posters are extremely critical of the way Rosell is running the club.

F

Flavia

I'm very disappointed with pep. I don't care about his fight with rosell. Taking Thiago is attacking the club, can't forgive that.
Seems clear now rosell is indeed a prick, but pep shouldn't retaliate at Barça.

Galning

Very much so, with some people just blindly turning to Rosell supporters in this time for the sole purpose of spiting Guardiola because he's become the new target in a transfer saga that wasn't even caused by him but rooted with problems created by none other than Sandro. Pep isn't out to get the club at all, simply looking out for his own interests at his new club in peace while Rosell and his new group of Pep-haters are busy complaining about how Pep is targeting Barcelona's staff, players, and transfers as if they are oh so innocent.

The thing I don't get most is how some could actually dare to call Pep a disloyal traitor who was always selfish and never cared about the club. A few foreign, obscure fans on the internet bringing it upon themselves to condemn a man who was born into the club, legend as a player, even more massive as a coach. A man who was at the heart of the club's greatest success and personally endured their downfalls. He poured his blood, sweat, and tears into the club and brought upon the greatest team ever seen, only for it to be torn down little by little by a business-savvy, robotic power seeker and then have his very own fans turn on him due to bitter emotions about the circumstances of his departure. Fans seriously aren't grateful for a person who is arguably the greatest thing ever to happen to the club, instead wishing him ill will at his new club because of the possible transfer of a player that Barcelona themselves drove out.

But fuck it, some fans are always looking for a target to blame and Pep is nothing but another name in this long list of scapegoats. This saga has brought upon some apeshit and fanatic reactions, but I guess it's only natural for an angry mob to search for a monster to chase.

2uf4su9.gif

I share your opinion. You're just a lot better at expressing it than I am.

Birdy

Blaming Pep ?? are you guys fuc*king childish morons or something? If the player doesn't want to stay and wants a move, why can't pep approach as a professional? If Pep doesn't make an approach , sure Thiago will be off to Manchester or some other club cause he is asking for playing time which tito isn't giving.

It's THIAGO , the player who is at fault. Who is greedy and impatient. What the hell if wrong if Pep makes a move to get him? Under Pep , thiago will flourish more than United.

Its bcz reason is a quality mising in this and Thiago's thread.. A bunch of cules that want to see Thiago breaking his leg and Guardiola hanged bcz they were traitors..

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Exactly. I guess a lot of people on Rosell's side here don't mind the club selling out & being run like a business rather than a football club. And Rosell clearly has nothing but good intentions & it's not possible for the club in its current state to be the ones in the wrong :facepalm:

These billionaire oil clubs are switching the game up. Rosell needs to run the club like a business for us to stay competitive.

XaviMessiGirl

Don't be daft. If you read just a fraction of the posts that are spewed in here every single day, you'd know that at least 9 out of 10 posters are extremely critical of the way Rosell is running the club.

I know, but wouldn't seem like it based on what's being said today.

spark

This entire thing has been orchestrated by Pere. Who leaked the clause? It was told first by Roger Saperas on Primer Toc. He also said Thiago wanted to leave citing sources close to the player. Where would he get that info from apart from people around Thiago, i.e Pere. To believe that Pep wasnt in the conversation till now is naive.

Pep "Thiago wants to leave?"

Pere "yes"

Pep " Meh "

Than 2 months later hes suddenly all the way interested. Seems legit.

JonM

It's not so simple. I don't even like Rosell but the way he gets blamed for everything is absolutly ridiculous. And the club is a business, like it or not. You don't pay the bills with hugs and good sentiments.

As for Pep, well he shouldn't air the dirty laundry of the club in public.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This entire thing has been orchestrated by Pere. Who leaked the clause? It was told first by Roger Saperas on Primer Toc. He also said Thiago wanted to leave citing sources close to the player. Where would he get that info from apart from people around Thiago, i.e Pere. To believe that Pep wasnt in the conversation till now is naive.

Pep "Thiago wants to leave?"

Pere "yes"

Pep " Meh "

Than 2 months later hes suddenly all the way interested. Seems legit.

Dude give me a list of all your twitter/newspaper sources, how on earth do you get so much information??? :p

Superfly

Banned

+100000, how the hell is Guardiola to blame here if Thiago's the one who wants out in the first place, christ some people really need to use their heads and quit being so melodramatic all the time.

Home of Barca Fans