Pep Guardiola

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I totally agree that he doesnt care if his decisions cause damage to the club.

Personally I thought he might have had a bit more respect.

Of course he has no obligation to.

He has unsettled Thiago there cant be any denying that. Was he the first to? Who knows maybe but the first twist of chance he has leapt on it to try and take him from Barca.

His feud is more with Rosell than the club, it's not like he's showing hatred towards his home. Hell I'm pretty sure something must be going on with Rosell bothering him for Pep to come out and make those comments with bitter taste. Notice that he never criticizes anyone but Rosell.

JamDav1982

His feud is more with Rosell than the club, it's not like he's showing hatred towards his home. Hell I'm pretty sure something must be going on with Rosell bothering him for Pep to come out and make those comments with bitter taste. Notice that he never criticizes anyone but Rosell.

His 'fued' with Rosell affects the club negatively and he knows that.

He is the one that chose to make it public and blow it up.

Its all about him with no regard for the club - which is much bigger than Rossel and Guardiola not getting on.

jamrock

Like what?

Always people are general about this.

What specifically has he done?

moved away from and strong focus and youth development

dragging the clubs name and people who have been critical to building the club through the dirty

lying about the debt to simply sell out 100 years of history

JonM

He comes across as a big baby. If you have problems with people at Barça, fly to Barcelona and talk to them face to face. Don't air your dirty laundry in the press.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Pep doesn't have Barcelona's best interest at heart. That man has always been about himself and nothing but himself.

Did he really call Thiago personally like Graham Hunter is suggesting? REALLY?

We need to let the Boixos Nois back in Camp Nou and in full force if he ever steps foot on our grounds again.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
His 'fued' with Rosell affects the club negatively and he knows that.

He is the one that chose to make it public and blow it up.

Its all about him with no regard for the club - which is much bigger than Rossel and Guardiola not getting on.

This was made public by Rosell putting lies in the media about Pep being a Barca enemy and not visiting Tito, etc. Pep was right about that part, Rosell should just leave him the f*** alone. He has negatively affected the club after his departure in some ways if you choose to nitpick, but the Thiago/staff thing makes little sense as the player was already unhappy at the club and the staff members were out of contract, something Pep didn't do. However I don't feel he has a personal vendetta against the club, just against Rosell's regime.

JamDav1982

1. Qatar Airways
2. Abidal

And that's just off the top of my head at 3am. Good night.

1.Qatar Airways sponsorship was put to a vote of the members and approved and was brought on by the increasing debt of the club.

2. Abidal was treated brilliantly by the club up to the point of him wanting a new contract to carry on playing football. Which medically Barcelona did not think he could anymore. What on earth did they do wrong?

spark

This whole thing is rotten. Especially with his brother Pere involved. Funny Pep had a problem with people like Raiola, Yaya's agent Seluk and that of Eto'o: Mesalles and now his brother with direction by him him is proving to be more snake like than any of them. He never said anything when Pere was taking Toral and company to England either while he was coach. Blind spots and double standards.

JamDav1982

This was made public by Rosell putting lies in the media about Pep being a Barca enemy and not visiting Tito, etc. Pep was right about that part, Rosell should just leave him the f*** alone. He has negatively affected the club after his departure in some ways if you choose to nitpick, but the Thiago/staff thing makes little sense as the player was already unhappy at the club and the staff members were out of contract, something Pep didn't do. However I don't feel he has a personal vendetta against the club, just against Rosell's regime.

Show me any quotes from Rossel about Pep being the enemy and not visiting Tito then.

You are repeating Pep said and acting as if you have inside knowledge and it is your opinion.

You think he doesnt have a personal vendetta against the club but does against 'Rosells regime'?

Well like it or not they are in charge just now and any attacks on them will damage the club.

JonM

1.Qatar Airways sponsorship was put to a vote of the members and approved and was brought on by the increasing debt of the club.

2. Abidal was treated brilliantly by the club up to the point of him wanting a new contract to carry on playing football. Which medically Barcelona did not think he could anymore. What on earth did they do wrong?

They were supposed to throw millions at him to stay on the bench and act as a mascot.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Show me any quotes from Rossel about Pep being the enemy and not visiting Tito then.

You are repeating Pep said and acting as if you have inside knowledge and it is your opinion.

You think he doesnt have a personal vendetta against the club but does against 'Rosells regime'?

Well like it or not they are in charge just now and any attacks on them will damage the club.

Rosell didn't say it publicly, but the criticism in the Catalan press surely shows that Rosell used his influence to create the rumor or not deny it. He even did say that he simply wished for Rosell to leave him alone and that he didn't honor his word. Yes, it will damage the club but I don't understand how some random fans on the internet could possibly have the right to act as if Pep Guardiola is some disloyal, selfish prick who turned his back on his home club. That is just pure BS.

Home of Barca Fans