Pep Guardiola

numero

all the best to Pep. Hope gets success there instantly and I am sure he will. :) Except only when he faces us, I would like us to win. Visca Pep.

Papabeef

Its a trap boss... Its a trap... Don't go near that tunnel !

I cant see a real chance at a good scenario here for Pep..

In the middle of the gloomy couple of days around our Bayern encounters i kept thinking... man Pep must be gutted here. Firstly he is a true fan, was a young player, a captain then a Coach at this club. None can question his deep loyalty for this shirt, and secondly his personal career just got hit in many different ways.

Its a mountain to climb already as it is, add to that the fact that his version or flavor to the philosophy of Barca Football ( which is pretty unchanged on Tito's charge) has failed badly against them... How great it would have been if it was the opposite.. Munich would have been all over him, as if to say : Show us the path, teach us your ways, your recipe...

But now, simply horrible situation for Josep here...

Leaving on a Treble is a blessing, is brilliant, is the greatest way to bow-out. Joining on a Treble is Catastrophic or maybe even Beniteztrophic !!

Wishing him the best of luck at the end of the day..

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
One of his first official matches, if not the first, will be against Mou's Chelsea... I hope Bayern thrashes them!

Stric

One of his first official matches, if not the first, will be against Mou's Chelsea... I hope Bayern thrashes them!

+1

Go Pep!

Regardless of the coaches, though, I think Bayern is more likely to win. Their quality at the moment is unparalleled.

desoe

Pep could just stay aside and watch. Bayern wouldn't even need a motivation to win this, after what happened in 2012 :lol:

desoe

I was cheering for Dortmund in the final, but this game was the only reason why I secretly hoped Bayern would win it :lol:

And I think destiny will joke again with these two. I surely expect to see Bayern - Chelsea in some stage of the KO phases :D

Stric

From Barca Stuff: Pep had dinner with Cruyff last night in Fermí Puig restaurant, Barcelona.

1016604_500624616676676_1301772404_n.jpg

Kinda cool to see the two of them together in 2013.

Home of Barca Fans