Pep Guardiola

FC B

Extremely unlikely he'll ever coach Barca again imo, at least not in the near future.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Congrats mister.

Miss you.

GD6FvibWkAEIIHy

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pep: ''Coming to Bayern was the toughest step in my career. Coaching Bayern after they won the triple was very difficult.''

True, he came to a bad time to Bayern. Think he will try it again one day.

Windhook

Doubtful he'd ever want to repeat the experience of Barca, especially in this state of uncertainty.

Man City is probably his last club ever and he could easily retire from the job to focus on family and mentoring others. Like Cruyff. Pep has nothing more to prove to the world. Given the right tools his idea of football just works perfectly.

Andresito

Staff member
I wonder if he has any interest in winning big trophies as NT coach. Would be a pretty unbeatable trophy cabinet if he managed to win WC + Euro/Copa.

Daisymorr

I wonder if he has any interest in winning big trophies as NT coach. Would be a pretty unbeatable trophy cabinet if he managed to win WC + Euro/Copa.
I think he is too addicted to everyday football to take a NT job.
He would go insane with Ideas in his head and have no game for 2 months to try it out 😂

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pere guardiola (his brother) said 4 years ago:

"Pep has a dream of coaching a national team someday, but we'll see how it goes; what will be the moment, if he will receive an offer.

"It is not something for the present."

Home of Barca Fans