Pep Guardiola

xXKonan

Just saw his interview. He says it's not about defence. Man, he will n-e-v-e-r learn.
I remember that suicidal High Line he had Bayern use during the first leg at the Camp nou in the CL against us.

For like the first 20 mins or so we were so easily by passing it that Pep had to make adjustments to prevent it from becoming worse. Ironically we scored two goals at the Allianz due to that HL he persisted with in the first half. :lol:

It's Pep he will never change some things no matter who he coaches. Man likes to live and die by the sword in some instances.

Messi983

Don't want to gloat nor do I have anything to be sorry for that club.

Glad Liverpool and Klopp did it. Team spirit can and will prevail over quality sometimes and that's one of the things everyone should appreciate in football.

To be fair I'd prefer City to advance because I think they would be better potential opponent for us. Liverpool is probably a team that would be the most uncomfortable to face. That said, I'm not affraid of them and think EV would find a way to limit their dangerous counterattacks.

Joan

To be fair I'd prefer City to advance because I think they would be better potential opponent for us. Liverpool is probably a team that would be the most uncomfortable to face. That said, I'm not affraid of them and think EV would find a way to limit their dangerous counterattacks.
There is a way.

:mou:

Morten

Something that always annoys me, is how Pep got so much credit for "discovering" the Xaviesta midfield that came to dominate Europe for years.
Just prior to Guardiola taking over Barca, Xavi and Iniesta had already been dominating for Spain in the Euros. Maybe he took them another step up, but the blueprint was already there, on the world stage.

ini4ever

I've seen few people saying that although, they probably mean like you said taking them to another 'level' and that's something precious that not all managers would be able to do.

BarçaBarça

anyone know whats going on between him and the fat rat aka Raiola?

He said that Raiola offered Pogba to City, and he somewhat denounced that.
I think this could be some kind of distraction from the liverpool-loss from Peps pov, and maybe some stirring up in the oppositions camp.

Quite Mourinho-like :thinking:

Joan

He said that Raiola offered Pogba to City, and he somewhat denounced that.
I think this could be some kind of distraction from the liverpool-loss from Peps pov, and maybe some stirring up in the oppositions camp.

Quite Mourinho-like :thinking:

Raiola confirmed it. But Pep was talking about Raiola in that conference, did Mino say something before?

Devils

Shouldn't be of any surprise Raiola as is a goddamn snake always looking for a payday at any cost.

This is why I would never want Barca to sign someone who he is contracted to. Makes it especially dangerous with buyout clauses.

Givenchy

Shouldn't be of any surprise Raiola as is a goddamn snake always looking for a payday at any cost.

This is why I would never want Barca to sign someone who he is contracted to. Makes it especially dangerous with buyout clauses.

don't we typically refuse to do business with him or something? agree anyway, the guy is an asshole

xXKonan

We were pushing hard for Pogba in the summer of 2015 but I guess you can say we dodged that bullet.

can already Imagine Raiola causing a shit storm Neymar style with wanting a much improved contract for Pogba. :lol:

khaled_a_d

We were pushing hard for Pogba in the summer of 2015 but I guess you can say we dodged that bullet.

can already Imagine Raiola causing a shit storm Neymar style with wanting a much improved contract for Pogba. :lol:

Seemed like a PR stunt in a hindsight tbh.
Xavi Simmons will have him as his agent in a year, will be pain in the ass to deal with him. To some extent I am not sure anymore if I want the kid to make it big with this guy as his agent.
Raiola unfortunately has gained huge boost in past few years and seem he is back as no 1 agent in football

Home of Barca Fans