Pep Guardiola

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I lost my respect for Pep after "he never found time" to visit Tito in New York. That tells a lot about his character. That was his friend -terminally ill, all alone in foreign city surrounded by strangers.

Says a lot about you - shouldn't assume to know anything about the particulars just because some aspects have been mediacized.

Jaykob

He plays players out of positions for what clear purpose exactly? He benched Otamendi to play Kolarov as a CB for what "logic"? Let me know, cause it's still not as clear to me as it is for you.

The logic is having center backs comfortable on the ball and able to play passes to midfielders between the lines.

Also Otamendi was injured.

Jaykob

He's got David Silva at DM today in CL :)

No he has not, English media just cant predict his formation

it was 433 with DeBruyne and Silva in central mf.

In reality in possession it was more like a 3241 with the two fullbacks in central mf and Silva and DeBryune as no. 10s playing between the lines.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He doesn't give a damn about Barca. Pep from 2009 is dead. Period.
He should sniff around Perez and Madrid asses for a change.

If he doesn't give a damn about Barca, then none of us fans could possibly give a damn. Let it go, Bojan

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, you let it go. It's not 2009 anymore and pep is not the same person. He cried for Bayern and sold himself for shitload of oil cash. Which is his right. Just don't pretend he's still coaching Barca.

You have a typical problem of attributing your idol with personal traits based on his pop image/success.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Some fickle logic, Bojan. Out of sight, out of mind. Many of us are guilty of trashing our heroes, Pep deserves better from fans...and strangely enough, especially cules

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As does Frank, Lucho and others.

You don't have to act blind to thier faults though. And if a certain Shitty manager acts like dick I will call him a dick.

Been a fan way before pep and will be for years to come if god wills it.

barcanuck

Nolito and Kun ripping it up under Pep's tutelage. Who knew you just have to throw on all your attacking players. De Bruyne Sterling Aguero Silva Nolito all playing at once is dope.

Trickykid

Some people get their panties in a bundle. I bet Pep is a bigger Barcelona fan then everyone if not majority of the people on here.

Who cares how much of a Barça fan he is? Above all, he's a professional, and as long as he manages another club, he doesn't give two shits about his childhood club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some people get their panties in a bundle. I bet Pep is a bigger Barcelona fan then everyone if not majority of the people on here.

He's a bigger fan of City now and his personal glory. Oh, record wages too.

It's his business but don't make him a Barca saint while he is taking Barca players and coaching Barca's continental rivals.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I would not say he is a Barca saint..... But that is not because he is coaching Barca's continental rivals but because he has taken Barca players, by breaking the word he gave when he left us

Home of Barca Fans