Pep Guardiola

ini4ever

He's just going to go to the easy option

Clearly he can't handle real challenges

easy option ? reall challenges ? seriously ?

in fact the most dangerous challenge is mancity where will be definitely tough for him especially in UCL ( to beat top Europe teams ( barca , bayern etc..) and ofc THE EPL itself.

I really hope he surprises us all and goes for a real challenge, but I don't see it happening.
real challenge you man Manchester united ?
where their fans hate possession-style ?

guys it's not about proving yourself to the world that yeah "I can manage any team out there and be successful"
it's impossible, no one else can be. as other great managers through history couldn't ( Marcello Lippi , Arrigo Sacchi and .. they've just managed italian's teams ( except saachi where he's coached atletic madrid for one year and he was unsuccessful ) they did because their philosophy would match together , it's simple!
as i've been saying style of pep is not matched with EPL's teams , italian league either, he should whether choose la liga or bundesliga
the best option out there for pep in the EPL is mancity because their fans don't mind the team play classic or total football or defensive-style, whatever!
plus, the mancity's squad is totally matched with pep-style , they are much better in controlling ball's ability and vision than manchester unitied's players who play more physically and directly
so i think mancity would be quite smart choice for pep.

Last edited:

CityFanInPeace

Bit of a dick move from City towards Pelligrini, now I really hope Jose ends up joining United.
Ancelotti is a really smart choice for Bayern, ultimate cupcoach and even he cant fck up that league.

We've planned for Pep since the moment we hired Begiristain and Soriano years ago. We told Pellegrini he was a short term manager from the start. We hired an older manager because he has no problem retiring with a nice payoff. We bailed out his brother Pere in the Girona deal for this reason.

Nothing that's happening right now is a shock to anyone higher up inside the club. It's been an open secret since 2012.

Trickykid

in fact the most dangerous challenge is mancity where will be definitely tough for him especially in UCL ( to beat top Europe teams ( barca , bayern etc..) and ofc THE EPL itself.

The most dangerous? Yeah, the best squad by a mile and possibly the biggest transfer kitty out there, what a brave man he is to pick that! And uuuh, the daunting prospect of challenging for the titel in a league which is currently topped by none other than Leicester. I wonder where Pep finds the courage?! He's a bloody Hollywood action movie star incarnate!

Is that a claim that you can back up going back through history, or are you just refering to the current possession style that Van Gaal is utilising? If the latter is the case, then you can hardly blame the fans for being more than a tad fed up, can you?

the best option out there for pep in the EPL is mancity because their fans don't mind the team play classic or total football or defensive-style, whatever!
plus, the mancity's squad is totally matched with pep-style , they are much better in controlling ball's ability and vision than manchester unitied's players who play more physically and directly

Do you really believe that the Man Utd fans would disapprove of Pep's style? After all these rancid years, they'd be praising Pep, his play style and whatever titles would follow. You can bet on that.

And lastly, of course City is the smart choice, as it's the easiest route to more trophies for Pep.

barcafan161

guys it's not about proving yourself to the world that yeah "I can manage any team out there and be successful"
it's impossible, no one else can be. as other great managers through history couldn't ( Marcello Lippi , Arrigo Sacchi and .. they've just managed italian's teams ( except saachi where he's coached atletic madrid for one year and he was unsuccessful ) they did because their philosophy would match together , it's simple!
as i've been saying style of pep is not matched with EPL's teams , italian league either, he should whether choose la liga or bundesliga

How is going to the team with the best talent in the premier league where they have unlimited money to spend a real challenge? going to United to turn around that mess would be a far bigger challenge.

I personally would've liked him to remain at BM, he had finally gotten the squad he some what wanted and now is leaving only being with them for a year.

lol at people who think he hasn't proven himself or needs to challenge himself by taking over some mid table team :lol:

Trickykid

I personally would've liked him to remain at BM, he had finally gotten the squad he some what wanted and now is leaving only being with them for a year.

lol at people who think he hasn't proven himself or needs to challenge himself by taking over some mid table team :lol:

Yeah, let's hope for one of our main rivals in the ChL to become even stronger. Makes perfect sense.

Yeah, let's hope for one of our main rivals in the ChL to become even stronger. Makes perfect sense.

Not like their going to turn into world beaters over night. Kompany, Zabaleta, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Clichy, Kolarov are in their 30's, Silva, Nasri will be joining them soon and Aguero is injury prone, so he'll have his work cut out for them.

I'd be more afraid of him with that Bayern squad then City.

Last edited:
Uh yeah, that was kind of my point. Which is why I wonder why any culé would want Pep to remain at Bayern.

Oh lol I thought you meant City.

Meh, if he meets us were enemies, but if we get eliminated out. I'm behind his side all the way. I was just saying he has a lot of things going for him there, plus it seems most the players like him a lot so leaving this early wouldn't be the best idea, but again I wouldn't have been happy if he stayed their longer then he stayed with us.

Am I the only one not that afraid of Carlo taking them over?

Trickykid

Oh lol I thought you meant City.

Meh, if he meets us were enemies, but if we get eliminated out. I'm behind his side all the way. I was just saying he has a lot of things going for him there, plus it seems most the players like him a lot so leaving this early wouldn't be the best idea, but again I wouldn't have been happy if he stayed their longer then he stayed with us.

Am I the only one not that afraid of Carlo taking them over?

Nah, I couldn't care less about City... Until they get a better manager at least.
About Pep; I'll always cherish his legacy as a blaugrana, but it ends there, at the legacy. He's nothing but another rival now.

Home of Barca Fans