Pep Guardiola

Devils

Depends on who they beat. Beat us in the final, then no. Beat Real, then yeah, very.

This.

If it comes down to us playing Bayern then Guardiola becomes the enemy. I wouldn't even be able to force myself to be happy for him, yet alone naturally.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I wouldn't be happy for pep either way. I'd be happy because Real Madrid didn't win, He seems to have become a bit of a douche since he left.

Btw if juve played bayern in the final I'd support juve.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I wouldn't be happy for pep either way. I'd be happy because Real Madrid didn't win, He seems to have become a bit of a douche since he left.

Btw if juve played bayern in the final I'd support juve.

How so? He never changed IMO.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
So he was a bit of douche always? because he is acting like one for sure

I can see why people think so. While he was here, I thought he was enthusiastic and emotional. Now that he is at Bayern, it's more apparent and therefore comes across as a douche to others.

jamrock

if u doesn't beat us on the way to winning it, i would be happy for him. but pissed bayern won, because i don't want them or real winning.

if he is playing against us, them its a big FUCK PEP until the game is over

mssarm

I can see why people think so. While he was here, I thought he was enthusiastic and emotional. Now that he is at Bayern, it's more apparent and therefore comes across as a douche to others.
Enthusiastic and emotional??? who are you.. his wife?How you can possibly know? Why can't Pep be just genius coach and a bit douche as human being? Why there's always this assumption if he's that talented he cannot be a shitty human being? Sometimes when I read posts in this section I'm getting confused if this is a sport's blog or a blog for men who are in self-exploration phase of their preferances.

Home of Barca Fans