Pep Guardiola

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How do you came up to that conclusion is beyond me."great morale values" and "manages every aspect of his life" -you don't know him and you can't make that kind of statement. He's a great coach-I'll give you that, but I'm not sure if he is great human being and he doesn't need to be. FFS the guy refused to visit his dying friend and colleague when he was all alone in NYC, away from his country. I really don't get why almost half of the members on this forum have this permanent erection on Guardiola. We love Pep Guardiola because he was amazing coach when he was coaching Barca.He is unique talent there's no doubt about that, but I could care less if he self obsessed psychopath or male reincarnation of Mother Tereza. Enough of these love letters .

You think it's annoying?

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel when you come up with your blind pro-board, pro-bartomeu posts and try to justify everything Bartomeu and this board this.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Ursegor

World Champion
11047950_1004161576278977_3779945781824231721_n.jpg

:pep:

mssarm

Can moderators explain me what was wrong with posting an article that was published in newspaper website? last time I checked Sport has decent amount of readers in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans