Pep Guardiola

Bergkamp10

I could see him coming to us in a few years when Wenger goes. We're close to paying off the stadium debt and once FFP comes in, we'll be pretty comfortable money wise. Will also have good young players like Wilshere, Ox, Coquelin and hopefully M'Vila who he could work with. Although, I would prefer to have Steve Bould or Bergkamp take over from Wenger as I don't see Pep as a long-term manager.

W

woobie

I could see him coming to us in a few years when Wenger goes. We're close to paying off the stadium debt and once FFP comes in, we'll be pretty comfortable money wise. Will also have good young players like Wilshere, Ox, Coquelin and hopefully M'Vila who he could work with. Although, I would prefer to have Steve Bould or Bergkamp take over from Wenger as I don't see Pep as a long-term manager.

HIhihi! Haven't seen you in AGES. How's Gunner?

El Gato

Villarato!
Nobody really knows how ambitious he is when it comes to establishing himself as the sole best coach in the history. He's earned serious prestige, but needs to add to it. Question is, does he even want to? Doubt he will go anywhere this summer, but later? Still no real idea.

Bergkamp10

HIhihi! Haven't seen you in AGES. How's Gunner?

I know! I've been away because of work and stuff but will be back posting again :) he's great, thanks. Although his ear drums may have burst from my shouting at the TV yesterday watching our defending!

Yugo Count Dante

Nobody really knows how ambitious he is when it comes to establishing himself as the sole best coach in the history. He's earned serious prestige, but needs to add to it. Question is, does he even want to? Doubt he will go anywhere this summer, but later? Still no real idea.
The people who post about his future often use wishful thinking and trying to be in his shoes and reason 'what would Pep do'.

It's hypothetical talk in then end of the day, yes. No one knows what he will do after his announces break, maybe he will find another passion next to football, maybe not.

If he has ambitions in the field of coaching outside of Spain then Italy and England are among the most speculated destinations.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
tumblr_lr2fzb5UkB1r2hnbxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lr2g45RFKX1r2hnbxo1_500.jpg

Pep :wub:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I don't know what you guys are on about. It's obvious to me that he is going to realise his dream as a yodeler in Switzerland...

1z1uul4.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't see him joining anyone else in England. Do you?
I don't see him saigning for any English club at all...

Remember he said he'd return to the club soon. I'm gussing he'd manage Brescia for a year or two, and then return to Barcelona

Fourteen

Monster Masch
People are forgetting that Pep didn't have a nice time in Italy. And why would he go to Brescia as a manager, there is no incentive there, especially when the top clubs in europe will be falling over themselves to sign him up if they need/want a manager.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
People are forgetting that Pep didn't have a nice time in Italy. And why would he go to Brescia as a manager, there is no incentive there, especially when the top clubs in europe will be falling over themselves to sign him up if they need/want a manager.
Because he promised them?

It won't be easy for him to return to Barca if he signs for a big club... And he has his word given to Brescia, only an year or two ago!!

Home of Barca Fans