Pep Guardiola

oz187

He lifts the pressure off our players, but also in a way lifts the pressure of the Madrid players, potentially causing them to drop their motivation and intensity.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
"It is difficult to see Real Madrid losing more games. I still don't think we will win the league. Mathematically it is possible but I do not think we will make it. I said the same thing a few days ago: our objective isn't to be thinking about clawing those eight points back. I think that would be a mistake. It would be one thing if the gap was four or five points before they visit Camp Nou - that would be different; it would make that game a bit more decisive. But when you're trailing a team like Madrid by this amount of points, the best thing you can do is not think about staging a fightback. You can't start thinking, 'well, if we win this game and they lose this one ... And besides, everyone is taking it for granted that we will beat Madrid at Camp Nou. It's a very tall order. It's not that simple. So, no, I haven't changed the opinion that I had a few days ago. If I did a press conference every month I would change my opinion. But not now. I said what I said three days ago. It's impossible. Nothing has changed."

:worthy:

mixer

Guardiola: "We played a great 30 min against Sevilla, but we should make that a longer time, because in Europe 30 good min won't be enough."

Guardiola: "Granada is a team that doesn't speculate a lot, they play good football."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Guardiola-controla-el-balon-en_54273782036_54115221157_400_640.jpg

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
man everytime i try to post it as a link ,it says invalid url... :( , for this reason i cant share my collection of pics, gifs with the forum :S only few

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Guardiola has decided to play first team on May 27th for the Tv3 Marathon . The money raised will be used to eliminate poverty,

Home of Barca Fans