Pep Guardiola

M

mitkoa7x

Imho Pep and Tito are like yin and yang for Barca, separating them would certainly be bad for us. I dont know how well Tito would do, maybe he would find his yin and continue Pep's work.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
who'll replace him?
tEWuX.jpg

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Guardiola met this morning with the club's highest sports executives, possibly to discuss a last-minute signing. [sport]

Too good to be true, but I hope it's true.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
not as wild as some people think it is. busi certainly has the footballing brains. but it won't be directly replacing pep. it will be some years after

Looking forward to us facing Man C in 20 years... Mou (new Fergy) and his finger vs Busi... what a show

Maria

This season Real Madrid has won 11 pts in the second half and Barca has lost 2(vs Real Sociedad).
After 45': Barça 47 pts; Madrid 41 pts.
After 90': Barça 45 pts; Madrid 52 pts.

http://www.martiperarnau.com/2012/01/orquesta-desafinada/

I found this article in spanish and I found interesting..it speaks about the changes Guardiola is trying to make(and how is affecting Messi and especially Xavi), the tiredness that the players are facing(Busi seems to be the only one who is playing at his potential) and how against Villareal, Barcelona reminded us so much of the Spain NT(no wonder I was so bored during the match that I fell asleep).

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

SPORT
Confidential: “I retook a league from Madrid as a player and you can do it, too,” Pep told his men

Home of Barca Fans