Pep Guardiola

La LL

Generally Delightful
My general thoughts regarding Pep:

spRha.gif

Where is this from!?

Andersen22

Just saw a danish documentary about Laudrup, where they interviewed Pep and Pep said that Laudrup gave Pep his first car :p

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Turning to this season now, you’ve made a few tactical alterations. Why change something that works?

Guardiola:

"People talk about tactics..."

From that same fifa.com interview:
( http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/news/newsid=1556262/index.html )

"The midfield is a crucial part of any team. Midfielders are intelligent players who have to think about the team as a whole. They’re selfless players who understand the game better than anyone..."

Couldn't have said it better myself Pep! But just try to tell that to the "Midfield? What's a midfield?" bozos I play pickup with. ;) You go to support them with a 5-yard unmarked passing option, and they kick it (off-target) downfield to a lone cherry-picker with no support surrounded by four defenders. Or, unpressured, you give a player a short pass in the midfield to keep the rhythm going, and they blast it at goal instead of working tiki-taka with you.

Sigh...I really must move to Barcelona...

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Guardiola took the opertunity to play down Mourinho's comments: “Madrid’s manager wanted to congratulate us, and we thank him. Everything he says is given too much importance, there are no problems.” He added, “he has every liberty to opine. He said the Champions League is more important and he’s right.”

damn Mou got served again...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Guardiola took the opertunity to play down Mourinho's comments: “Madrid’s manager wanted to congratulate us, and we thank him. Everything he says is given too much importance, there are no problems.” He added, “he has every liberty to opine. He said the Champions League is more important and he’s right.”

damn Mou got served again...
:pep: :troll:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Guardiola: I never did Secret Santa. Mmh, I don't know what I'd give Mourinho as a present. I'd have to think about it.

Guardiola:If you ask the players about Neymar, they'll tell you he's a great player and that they want him to come.Quite obvious.

Guardiola:Just like when you ask them about my contract renewal.Of course they're gonna say they want me to stay.They'd better.

:troll: lolololololo

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans