Pedro Rodriguez

JamDav1982

I don't know what match everyone seems to be watching here, but Pedrito was great.
He beat his man more than once, hugged the touchline and provided much needed width, linked up with Adriano a couple of times and was a beast in pressing the opponent. Not to forget he made a great run down the center once which Xavi spotted and put in a through ball which wasn't accurate enough.
Over all great performance from Pedrito. I'm happy. :worthy:

Just shows how people can have different opinions on a game.

I dont think I can remember Pedro ever having a poorer game than last night, gave away the ball time and again.

He is not the type of player that can have much impact hugging the touchline, his biggest strengths are his movement off the ball and finishing. He is not a winger.

X

xaviniesta

i have to agree. pedro is more of a inside winger, rather the one that is hugging the touchline.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pedro was one of the best players of the night. Was relentless on that right flank.

Absolutely and he was getting a bit bullied early but true to Pedro form, he kept battling back...For a defender, he has to be a nightmare to play against

La Masia :wub:

X

xaviniesta

[video=metacafe;9296214/pedro_speed_rayo/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9296214/pedro_speed_rayo/[/video]

J

jtmx12

The return of MVP has me fucking amped!!

I was waiting for them to play together for so long! MVP all the way.

As for Pedro, every time he plays he's always useful for the team, and helps a lot. Specially last game, with his assists. This guy shouldn't be judged at all for not scoring. I always knew he is not a killer, and doesn't need to. His other qualities is what makes him shine, and he always scores in important matches when it's really needed. I hope he continues like this, and I hope he gets to score a few goals in the next games as well. He deserves it.

Go Pedro!

:barca scarf:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Check this out:

Balls lost:

Messi - every 8 minutes
Alexis - every 9 minutes
Villa - every 9,5 minutes
Pedro - every 15,7 minutes

Garrus

Pedro has the best ground shot accuracy in our squad, It's laser good!!, I remember he used to send it to the most tight angles and openings with confidence, some good examples:
MU goal
RM goals, In CL, Copa del ray last season, supercopa, and the offside goal in copa del ray 2 seasons ago
The 2 goals against bilbao last season.

But he hasn't been himself lately, Hope he returns soon.

Home of Barca Fans