Pedro Rodriguez

tello

Btw, are there any known cassanovas between Barca players ? :wub:

Most of them seem to be such familists that I almost can't believe that Alves for example isn't a don juan :p

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Barca players are a bunch of choir boys. Well except Puyol, he seems to be the only one gunning for younger women ffs.

Cesc and Pique are good at cougar hunting though.

A better question is which Barca players haven't knocked anyone up yet?

F

Flavia

Barca players are a bunch of choir boys. Well except Puyol, he seems to be the only one gunning for younger women ffs.

Cesc and Pique are good at cougar hunting though.

A better question is which Barca players haven't knocked anyone up yet?
Xavi :(

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Btw, are there any known cassanovas between Barca players ? :wub:

Most of them seem to be such familists that I almost can't believe that Alves for example isn't a don juan :p

Hotel%20Quito3.jpg

:jds:

BerkeleyBernie

Quiet game for the little man...

Umm, he had a good chance from his usual spot cutting in from the left at the top of the box. And a decent volley hit that, IIRC, was deflected out by a defender.

But most of all, his assist to Cesc. At first, I thought maybe it just deflected off him in stride, but the more I watched it, it sure looks like a deliberate perfect layoff pass to tee Cesc up for the first goal.

F

Flavia

Umm, he had a good chance from his usual spot cutting in from the left at the top of the box. And a decent volley hit that, IIRC, was deflected out by a defender.

But most of all, his assist to Cesc. At first, I thought maybe it just deflected off him in stride, but the more I watched it, it sure looks like a deliberate perfect layoff pass to tee Cesc up for the first goal.
Yes, after rewatching he really assisted Cesc's first goal.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Once again he was quiet and couldn't take his chances... Not worried, though, and he worked his ass off so no problem there...

Home of Barca Fans