Pedro Rodriguez

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
god he's awesome.

while Villa has replaced (and upgraded) on Henry, Pedro has replaced Samu in our team.

he's obviously not as good a striker as Samu, but for our system he is ridiculously effective. he works just as hard as Samu did, runs just as intelligently (and quickly) and finishes with precision. most importantly, though, he is happy to play third string behind Messi and Villa. and this humility allows him to get chances and make the difference like he did today.

<3

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was so awesome that I could only refer to him as Pedrito! With the !...he's such a stud, gotta let him be the man Pedro is...but he still deserves the !

zanela

Not the most gifted but the tenacity, pressure and purpose he brings on the pitch is crucial to our possession play. His run and finish for the first goal was akin to a world class striker at his best. And he was so quick it struck me we were a goal up only much later. :p

Aasim

Bumbleman
His first touch for the first goal was truly perfect. I noticed when he's played in, that his first touch is so good that he doesn't need to take on a difficult shot.

His goal in last years Clasico was due to that perfect first touch. The finish looks ordinary because of this.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It's about time he gets his mascot ...

pedrooomobz.png

iced1776

Why are people always saying that he isn't a very gifted or skilled player? Sure he isn't Messi or Iniesta but his touch has improved tremendously this year, he keeps it much closer to his body and is much more difficult to dispossess. Look at Iniesta's goal last week, his control and lay off was perfect and he did it again with Messi today. So many times here its been posted that he isn't world class but is a great addition to the team, but that's a total load because he is world class, and even if it was meant as a compliment its insulting to underrate his skill level.

MagIX

Pedro (Busquets too) is the best buy of the last two years. Fortunately we have not left Pedro on the bench, fortunately we sold ibra. So that we can play a fantastic soccer.

CuleWern

Pedro (Busquets too) is the best buy of the last two years. Fortunately we have not left Pedro on the bench, fortunately we sold ibra. So that we can play a fantastic soccer.

How on earth do you refer to Pedro and Busquets as "new buy" - when they came through the youth system....

zanela

He's obviously not naturally gifted as Messi or Iniesta who make it look effortless and flaunt greater skill-sets. He has worked on his general play from last year and it shows but stating he isn't the most gifted isn't equivalent to lack of talent or skills.

MagIX

How on earth do you refer to Pedro and Busquets as "new buy" - when they came through the youth system....

Do you really think i am so stupid ?you do not think that maybe I wrote this in a sarcastic way ?
Our 2 best buy in the last 2 years are without spending money.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Well, what can you say really? Anyone claiming that Pedro is a bad player can shove his or my left thumb up his arse..

Home of Barca Fans