Pedro Rodriguez

Cule4life

The Culest
Maybe you are right, I am just salty

YX6ZTJ2.gif

Richard.H

I still think he would've been MUCH better off going to another La Liga team. He could've easily been a star player for the likes of Valencia, Sevilla, heck maybe even Atletico Madrid.

It's crazy how bad career choices will punish you in your life.

khaled_a_d

I still think he would've been MUCH better off going to another La Liga team. He could've easily been a star player for the likes of Valencia, Sevilla, heck maybe even Atletico Madrid.

Chelsea was probably the only club that wanted to meet Barca demands ,no way any of those clubs would have paid 30M for him

BarcaOG

Banned

For sure. Look at Falcao.

Richard.H

Chelsea was probably the only club that wanted to meet Barca demands ,no way any of those clubs would have paid 30M for him

I know the club sold him to the highest bidder, but in this day and age the players have a lot of power too. I think if really wanted he could've pushed for a La Liga team. He probably thought he was in good hands since Fab, Azpilicueta, and Costa are there.

khaled_a_d

I know the club sold him to the highest bidder, but in this day and age the players have a lot of power too. I think if really wanted he could've pushed for a La Liga team. He probably thought he was in good hands since Fab, Azpilicueta, and Costa are there.

Well ,he was loyal enough to renew with such relatively high release clause .That was nice gesture by him and he wanted the club to make profit out of him
Also as you said ,things looked good for him to move to Chelsea ,a coach who really wants him ,a top team and many NT teammates

Science Kid

Playing against Barca on a regular basis certainly had an influence on his decision. He's a cule through and through whether he left or not.

BerkeleyBernie

He wouldn't have wanted to play against Barça in La Liga.

And we'll see where Chelsea goes without Mourinho. They do need to revamp, no question.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Just realized that Messi and Neymar scored in all six competitions in one year. So Pedro is not the only player holding that record anymore.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Just realized that Messi and Neymar scored in all six competitions in one year. So Pedro is not the only player holding that record anymore.
Leo already did that! Pedro was the first to do it though

Leo: Only player to score in 6 different club competitions twice: 2011 and 2015

Last edited:

El Flaco

Pedro's 1st goal vs. Newcastle

[gfy]IllinformedRingedCockatoo[/gfy]

Pedro's 2nd goal vs. Newcastle

[gfy]CharmingQuerulousIndigobunting[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans