Pedro Rodriguez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The problem lies in how other teams want to negotiate for Pedro... They paint a picture of a bench warmer that's surplus to a winning team with the best attacking trio in the world, and that's the price they want to pay even though they know he's is going to be an undisputed starter in their team. And sadly, we have no way of disputing that...

Stric

The problem lies in how other teams want to negotiate for Pedro... They paint a picture of a bench warmer that's surplus to a winning team with the best attacking trio in the world, and that's the price they want to pay even though they know he's is going to be an undisputed starter in their team. And sadly, we have no way of disputing that...

We can't dispute it because it's all completely true, really. Well, to be honest, he's not surplus here, because we have no other reals subs, but he's definitely a bench warmer.

reDIOS10

If Man Utd don't want to pay his buyout clause, they can fuck off. Premier league teams are paying big money for unproven players, but when it comes to negotiating with us they keep their pockets zipped. I don't even care that much if Pedro stays or not, but i'm tired of us being ripped off.

barcanuck

If Man Utd don't want to pay his buyout clause, they can fuck off. Premier league teams are paying big money for unproven players, but when it comes to negotiating with us they keep their pockets zipped. I don't even care that much if Pedro stays or not, but i'm tired of us being ripped off.

Yup they activated Herrera clause for 36 million why not someone more proven wtf they can seriously duck off if they don't want to pay 30 Mills straight up.

BenRobbins

I have heard it isn't really a buy out clause as many journalist have speculated. It is more of a gentlemens agreement between club and player. His buyout clause is still 150 million. That could explain why it is taking so long...

Gaudi

Problem for Pedro is clear...we need him but as a bench player, even yesterday he showed why he can't be ahead od Neymar. Against buses you need either bombardment in the box which we'll never do or create space through dribbling which is our way. Create as much as possible space for front 3 to do some magic. Pedro can't beat his man, or penetrate from side on regular basis. He adds speed, workrate..Energy...but doubt he can bench enyone from MSN.

BenRobbins

Also i think Woodward probably offered 30 million a few weeks ago then barca said they needed him for these games and now said you can have him so he probably offered less money which i think is fair...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also i think Woodward probably offered 30 million a few weeks ago then barca said they needed him for these games and now said you can have him so he probably offered less money which i think is fair...

Nope. If you offered 30m, Pedro would've been a Man Utd player now. It's ironic how you're holding RM out for your valuation of DDG, but are wasting all this time on not paying up just a couple of millions :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man Utd are pathetic. They're loaded. Paid shitloads amount of money on mediocre players like Fellaini, but don't want to pay Pedro's full 30m buyout.

Home of Barca Fans