Pedro Rodriguez

jairzinho

Pedro is may fave player along with Jeffren from the Athletic squad....hope we'll see him more in la liga as the season draws to a close

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Anyone else really impressed with his trickery? A few times this season he's employed great cut-backs, pirouettes inside the box and totally bamboozled defenders. Fast as fuck too. Underrated imo, in a couple of seasons he and Messi will own the right wing.

I'm also impressed. But he also has good passes and he is strong and fast. As backup/rotation for Messi he is perfect. We don't need to look for another "a la" Hleb backup. Just sell Hleb, buy a proper left winger and let Pedro be backup/rotation for Messi. We save money and have a "made in Barcelona" player - perfect!

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Perfect indeed :cheers: I wonder if he has a good shot on him. Then again, he's so young, he can only get better and that'll include shooting.

jairzinho

Just sell Hleb, buy a proper left winger and let Pedro be backup/rotation for Messi. We save money and have a "made in Barcelona" player - perfect!

I agree....why did we even buy Hleb in the first place...? :confused01: anyway too late for that...but i honestly think that next seaon we should definitely promote Pedro permanently to the first team as backup to messi and continue to give chances to THiago and Jeffren.

ranjix

Jefecito
He had already played brilliant 2 pre season games with Al ahly n Galaxy. Hope there is more.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i must say his style of play is different then most i do not really know how to describe it in words

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
Great skills and movement also keeps getting better with low shots, he's at a great age now and should see more playing time more often in 09/10 great start by the way for him in the pre-season.

Home of Barca Fans