Peace Cup

Beast

The Observer
You're desperate for him to come good aren't you Beast?

no i'm desperate for Benzema to come good and prove me wrong otherwise we are screwed.. Drenthe position isn't important.. a striker position is especially when the best forward is leaving

Did i say how much i hate Gago ? apparently not enough

Ronaldo is piss poor tonight... he need to get his act together ..

Beast

The Observer
end of first half..

my few comments
- Gago must have a success rate of 10 % for his passing
- Raul nothing apart from the shot.
- Ronaldo was piss poor in shooting and passing apart from 2 shots
- Benzema is acting like a assist man.. he is just passing the ball to Ronaldo ..

the rest of the team are doing very good... the Raul-Benzema-Ronaldo are not working.. we need Higuain for Raul , Granero for Gago and Ronaldo take the time to sync with his new team mates , he is on a different wavelength especially in planned moves ... and Benzema should shoot more

F

FCB_Titi_LB

some funny live comments from goal.com:

"minute 36:

Ronaldo takes his first tumble in the area in a Madrid shirt and the fans make the same jeers as the Manchester United supporters used to as the referee waves away the protests."

-> his first dive :) how cute

"minute 42:
Ronaldo is trying his step-overs on the right flank, but is having no luck with the end product as his latest cross drops on to the roof of the net."

F

FCB_Titi_LB

lol now they can score and its Raul.

@Beast: How many of your 11 estimated A-team players in the next season are now playing?

aRegularAce

he got skinned once in the first half, but other than that he's been solid. I dont really rate him to be honest and i'd be happy if u played him regularly this season :p

Beast

The Observer
lol now they can score and its Raul.

@Beast: How many of your 11 estimated A-team players in the next season are now playing?

Lass-Benzema-CR and Drenthe depending on Manu preference between him & Marcelo and Raul depending on the formation and final line up. (for example if they get Ribery Raul go to the bench..etc ) but mainly the first 3

and maybe Metzelder ahead of Pepe especially in the first 6 games *due to suspension *

he got skinned once in the first half, but other than that he's been solid. I dont really rate him to be honest and i'd be happy if u played him regularly this season :p

very solid so far he is a contender for MOM IMO.. apart from the skinned move he didn't put a single wrong foot all game
the way he pressed and tackled is very impressive

good old Dudek 1-1 and the ever impressive fago doing nothing

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans