Paulo Dybala

MaxY

Devil May Cry
No way in hell. Florentino chases after Galacticos,or to be more precise young galacticos. Falcao is already 29 and he isn't that marketable since his last 2 seasons have been mediocre(at best). Not to mention that we already have James, he is the most marketable Colombian.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I hope RM replace Benzema with Falcao

They are not that dumb, after seeing this season performances i doubt they will ever move for him. Flo always move for hottest player in the market. If that kane guy continues to perform next season too you can be sure they will move for him. If sterling had some awesome season he will be their target. I am also sure they will try to sign emerging player in copa then euro...... it will go on like that

Bertus

Zamparini shared with L'Equipe that he wants Dybala's transfer to be done before the end of the month.

He added:

"I gave my approval. Dybala is gonna travel to London and Paris to listen to offers, then we will study them together. He will also have a meeting with Marotta from Juventus who might raise his initial offer."

Also, Zamparini said he already rejected offers around 35M euros. He wants more.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea bid €41m or so I hear, PSG €46(correct me if I am wrong). I guess he'd replace Oscar, who seems to have completely fallen out of favour with Mourinho.

Bertus

Chelsea bid €41m or so I hear, PSG €46(correct me if I am wrong). I guess he'd replace Oscar, who seems to have completely fallen out of favour with Mourinho.

Yeah, Dybala's agent himself said PSG is leading the bidding war for Dybala with a 45M euros offer.

He added that no offer under 50M would be accepted now.

PSG is stupid as usual.

CuleLife4Life

Hasn't he been completely invisible since the big money transfer rumors started coming in.

I feel like this kid maybe a case of too much hype too soon.

Bertus

French medias still talking about Dybala to PSG.

But according to Tuttosport, Dybala already agreed to join Juventus.

Zamparini didn't agree to it yet, and is still trying to get the best fee claiming that 4 clubs are still after Dybala.

Marotta from Juventus seems confident they will sign him. Marotta evaluate Dybala's fee above 30M, but no way near 40M.

In the end, it seems that Dybala will join Juventus.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dybala (Palermo): "Barça and Madrid are the best teams in the world. As a kid, I preferred Barça. I've always liked Messi." [canal+]

Bertus

Dybala (Palermo): "Barça and Madrid are the best teams in the world. As a kid, I preferred Barça. I've always liked Messi." [canal+]

Means nothing. He also repeated many times these past few weeks, including last week, that he wants to stay in Italy. And everyone and their dogs know he already chose Juventus.

The only one who's against it is Zampi, because PSG offers more than juventus.

Barcelona in comparison didn't move an inch nor sent any offer. And I guess they don't plan to.

Home of Barca Fans