Paulo Dybala

Nothanks

What if we go

------------Suarez
Dembele--Dybala-----Messi

wouldn't be too terrible if we cannot get a coutinho or whatever

behindbrowneyes

One thing that bothers me, 2 weeks ago we wanted Paulinho to make Neymar happy.
Now we want Dybala to make Messi happy.

I adore Messi, but come on.
We should care slightly less about their hapiness and buy players whom we actually need.

We should tell Messi: Coutinho and Dembele are good guys. You will be happy quite soon with them, trust me.

I wouldn't believe this stuff. A week ago Messi "wanted" Di Maria, now he wants to play with Dybala. The only thing he needs to do is waiting for the international break. He will play with Dybala then.

It may be that players give suggestions, but I don't think that they really have a say in transfers. Messi probably doesn't even know Dembélé. If a team is interested in a player they may sound out their own players who know them, but this will be more about character, lifestyle and these things they need to take into account apart from footballing skills.

Last edited:

Messi983

[tw]893831218122371072[/tw]

LOL, if this is true I'd rather we go for Mbappe.

It's bad translation. Sport mentioned that total value would be around 140M with Gomes and Rafinha included, so I guess around 60M in money along with both players. Anyway, these are just BS rumours. Those type of deals almost never happen.

One thing that bothers me, 2 weeks ago we wanted Paulinho to make Neymar happy.
Now we want Dybala to make Messi happy.

I adore Messi, but come on.
We should care slightly less about their hapiness and buy players whom we actually need.

We should tell Messi: Coutinho and Dembele are good guys. You will be happy quite soon with them, trust me.

Or it could be just media speculations, like when Messi apparently wanted us to sign Tata. :) I believe that Neyboy has really requested to bring his Brazilian party boys but I doubt Messi would do that. Of course he'd be happy to play with some of his NT teammates in a year before WC to get a chemistry with them but I don't believe he'd really told the club who they must sign.

Paul

This rumor sounds a bit too far from reality, but if the Universe is infinite or the Multiverse is, and so there are infinite versions of ourselves, I would accept this one, as anything is possible. :lol:

Arkk

[tw]893874321957015552[/tw]

This has to be fake news.

fucking hell that better be fake news...

it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest with Barto though.. if Iniesta goes to Juve watch him do a Pirlo

don't want Dybala as he doesn't fit in our team and hes not good enough yet to warrant us changing formation.

Devils

People on here have to understand that everybody know Barca is gunning for top signings now and some individuals will make up any sort of silly rumor to generate traffic to their pages.

clemente

If Iniesta would leave I can guarantee he would turn into 26 year old again and dominate that whole league

JamDav1982

If Iniesta would leave I can guarantee he would turn into 26 year old again and dominate that whole league

He may well leave and play well as other teams might build around him to cover his legs.

Barca with Messi who already does less pressing etc cant afford to give up any more for Iniesta.

Nowhere near the player he used to be.

Paul

In a way, I wouldn't mind if he kicks ass in Italy, I would be proud for him(in any scenario except v. Barca of course ;)), though as JamDav says, he isn't what he used to be for Barca... and that wouldn't get younger if he stays.

Marchisio8

Banned
If we sign someone like Dybala, though I'm not the nr. 1 fan of this move, I think we should at least put a crazy release clause sum on his contract, at least €222m at first (and double it at the first renewal) or else if he will be a success, we will be hunted by gas money again... :lol:

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Paul

What the fuck do you think I'm talking about?

We should impose higher release clauses from now on after Neymar's incident.

Home of Barca Fans