Paulinho

xXKonan

I wonder if Pep Segura had a bigger influence in signing him than Robert did.

Not excusing Robert much but this one feels more of his idea than Roberts.

kattanib

I hope the fans stop disrespecting Paulinho given that he is one of us now, and make him feel welcomed. If he turns out impactful, it is our win; if he doesn't, at least we gave him a chance to prove his worth. After all, he is the 4th most expensive player ever signed by Barcelona :)

Saeed

It seems like a shady transfer indeed!
Our current board is corrupted and I see their journey will end up in jail!
Just it's sad to see them dragging the club to oblivion!
I pity players like Douglas and now Paulinho, it's obviously not Barca quality yet can't refuse to live the dream thinking they are good while everyone are cursing them! Well I hope this nightmare will end soon and really wish Paulinho surprises us all !

xXKonan

img_dmalia_20170815-000223_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_mddia_cas_ara_150817_001_1.jpg

"POWER FOR BARCA!"

:bartomeu:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I saw that.

FUCK MUNDO DEPORTIVO. Bunch of spineless twats.

The director of MD is an old man named Santi Nolla who just a month ago disregarded Cruyff's contribution to Barca and the Dream Team. He's also been actively pushing for Paulinho since he thinks we need physicality in the midfield.

No surprise for me here.

This is why people who claim being Barca fans for longer > than the younger fans are wrong.

This guy is Catalan, older than everyone on this forum and he's like that.

What else can you say? This is why MD are brainwashing and making everyone think the board is doing a great job too.

Barcelona Fan

Idiotic transfer. He will probably not be as bad as people think if he starts for Brazil but "power"? Who cares about power? Keita was a powerful player in our heydays, actually a very good player but the moment he substituted Xavi or Iniesta we were a lot worse.

JamDav1982

Just watched his highlights from the game v Barca in 2015 and he actually played well and bullied the Barca midfield a bit.

No conclusions on that but forgot all about that game.

Home of Barca Fans