Paulinho

Garrus

Or he just has different opinion than a lot of people here? Why is that so hard to accept? You can disagree with him but to call him retarded for that? If anything that makes you look that way.
Because this is the internet, Where 12 and 13 year old, Or adults with the brains of 12 and 13 year old, Set behind a computer screen and do nothing but vomit and spew their poorly thought out, Vile thoughts, and childish behaviors, And they get to do that, Because in the real world, They are consequences to acting in a vile way and just spewing every "shit" thought that just comes up in your mind, But in the internet, There is a free license to do that.
This is why in any internet forum, Moderation is very important, And i already have long list of people on my ignore list.

jamrock

Or he just has different opinion than a lot of people here? Why is that so hard to accept? You can disagree with him but to call him retarded for that? If anything that makes you look that way.

Nah he still looks that way, that's the only way what he is saying is rational.

I can disagree with jamdav & Khalid that the board isn't doing a piss poor job.

I can disagree with someone not being a fan of samper.

But just Support a player once ye signs a contract with Barcelona, noo no no.

I 29 year old coming from China, with zero resale value if it all goes south, which we will tend be stuck with for the life of his contract, when better/young players exist for the same price.

A 29 year old from China, joining a midfield that clearly needs quality and not quantity, since we have that already.

Nah that's the only way to make sense of his statements.

LeeRomeno

I'm targeting the people who call others fake fans because they won't support the signing. The person I quoted specifically said he was more ashamed of those fans than the board.

You are mistargeting and calling me a troll in the process so go fuck yourself.

When did i call someone a fake fan? I am calling barcelona fans of recent times just disgusting. Nothing about fake or not. This topic is prime example of it

Hidz

I understand People are against the signing but take that out on Barto and co. not the player.
The shit i have to read on twitter is just sad.

I agree with you. Even if i'm against this transfer, Paulinho is not to blame for this situation.
If Barca called me and were willing to give me a contract i would sign aswel. And beleve me, i'm worse than Paulinho.

Hope he manage to prove us all wrong.

blaugrana1987

We are already top team in europe with most squad players being bought from 28 towards 35. Real is exact opposite.

If there is any doubt that this board is killing us, this should clear any doubt.

Do you think yourself as smart?, This is the post by [MENTION=17987]LeeRomeno[/MENTION] which you replied to, Which i then replied back to you.

Nothing about what he said is calling the fan fake because they don't support the signing and never talked about the deal itself, What he criticized is the toxic demeanor against the player himself, And he is right.
So i don't know which low IQ individuals you used to debate in the past where you actually think that such crappy arguments and posts will just pass by.
Try again, Troll.

Honestly, in recent times I've been more ashamed than proud to be fan. And not because of the board or coach or some players.

Feeling stupid yet ?

LeeRomeno

Nah he still looks that way, that's the only way what he is saying is rational.

I can disagree with jamdav & Khalid that the board isn't doing a piss poor job.

I can disagree with someone not being a fan of samper.

But just Support a player once ye signs a contract with Barcelona, noo no no.

I 29 year old coming from China, with zero resale value if it all goes south, which we will tend be stuck with for the life of his contract, when better/young players exist for the same price.

A 29 year old from China, joining a midfield that clearly needs quality and not quantity, since we have that already.

Nah that's the only way to make sense of his statements.

What is the goal for fans of a football club? Do you want to enjoy the club winning as much as they can or you celebrate the financial success off field? Because all your comments seem to make you Arsene Wenger.
29 is prime age for majority of footballers, so you get maximum for your money right away vs developing some talent and hoping for breakthrough later on. Do you want to win titles this year or in 5 years? Why do you care about resale value, are you accountant for club?
Who exactly can fill the role he would play already in club? Valverdes style needs aggression in pressing and very energetic box-to-box midfielder next to Busi. Besides perhaps S.Roberto, i cannot see anyone really filling that role. Samper? Give me a break, dude is probably afraid of his own shadow on field. Gomes does not suit for that role, dont think highly of his defensive skills and Rakitic is better playing upfield. Not to mention we need minimum 4 players to fill those 2 roles.
As for China, his story has been covered many times already, he didnt go there to retire, but to play himself back to Brazilian national team as Scolari was coaching there. And he managed to do that just fine.

Saying all that, 40 mil is definitely too much, but hating the player because of the value seller has put on him and our board accepting that value is just dumb. Not my money as well really.

blaugrana1987

What is the goal for fans of a football club? Do you want to enjoy the club winning as much as they can or you celebrate the financial success off field? Because all your comments seem to make you Arsene Wenger.
29 is prime age for majority of footballers, so you get maximum for your money right away vs developing some talent and hoping for breakthrough later on. Do you want to win titles this year or in 5 years? Why do you care about resale value, are you accountant for club?
Who exactly can fill the role he would play already in club? Valverdes style needs aggression in pressing and very energetic box-to-box midfielder next to Busi. Besides perhaps S.Roberto, i cannot see anyone really filling that role. Samper? Give me a break, dude is probably afraid of his own shadow on field. Gomes does not suit for that role, dont think highly of his defensive skills and Rakitic is better playing upfield. Not to mention we need minimum 4 players to fill those 2 roles.
As for China, his story has been covered many times already, he didnt go there to retire, but to play himself back to Brazilian national team as Scolari was coaching there. And he managed to do that just fine.

Saying all that, 40 mil is definitely too much, but hating the player because of the value seller has put on him and our board accepting that value is just dumb. Not my money as well really.
Ive been telling people...Barto has shills on Barca forum, no doubt about it.

Home of Barca Fans