Paulinho

serghei

Maybe he won't be signed after all. Is this seriously more than a rumor? They said we have signed Lima as well.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Paulinho is a Real Madrid fan. Now let me check, the last few players that support el clasico clubs that played for the rival were ozil, modric and isco who were barca fans and went on to be great players.

You know what this means...

Jombi

Many are letting their emotions get ahead of logic and common sense,
Paulinho isn't the one that decided to pay 40m for himself, Neither he's the one who agreed on his wages, Or decided he should be the first signing after we lost neymar.
The anger and frustration should be directed to the ones responsible, The board and sporting director, Not the player.

I want my team to win, And even if there is 3% chance paulinho may help us win trophies, I'll take it.
The last thing i want happening, Is for the fans to whistle and take their rage on him, Destroying any chance of extracting anything good from him, It is just counter-productive in every way imaginable.

Its not simply about trophies. Its signings like this that make it very difficult for us to compete in the market for superstars to replace our aging superstars. 4 year contract. Another 40m in wages. No sell-on value. How can we expect to compete when we pay hundreds of millions of euros in wages for garbage we cant get rid of?

Garrus

Maybe he won't be signed after all. Is this seriously more than a rumor? They said we have signed Lima as well.
I would not rule the possibly of the board aborting his transfer if they caught on to the melt-down that's happening, And you'd think with a nearing "No confidence census" nearing, They're shoud be paying close attention to social media.

GetIn

Ycd1C6l.png

My new avatar I just whipped up.

Zuti

For now its just another rumor, Inigo was a "done" deal too a few days ago, let's not jump the ship too soon.

5ergio_Busquets

if it is true the timing of this signing couldn't be any worse for the board.
Just after rejected offers for Coutinho and Dembele to sign Paulinho, how silly can they be?

Garrus

Its not simply about trophies. Its signings like this that make it very difficult for us to compete in the market for superstars to replace our aging superstars. 4 year contract. Another 40m in wages. No sell-on value. How can we expect to compete when we pay hundreds of millions of euros in wages for garbage we cant get rid of?
Why do you reply to posts you don't actually take the time to read.
It's simple logic, If signings like paulinho bother you, Pour your frustration and anger to the ones responsible for it, THE BOARD, Not the player himself, If the board came knocking on your door and offered you millions to play for barca, You're going to say no?

puri

You're FCKING with me now?! It seems like both my favorite clubs suck. 40M for 29y old Paulinho from china?!!!!

mark1nhu

Let's be grown ups here, No matter how much we disagree with his transfer, If he's a barcelona player, We should support him, It's not his fault for this absurd timing of his signing.
I'll never write off a player without seeing what he delivers on the pitch, It isn't fair, And just plain wrong.
All i can do is wish him luck and hope he delivers.

I will support him, the same way I have supported Arda for a long time, but this signing is simply retarded and we shouldn't save any word towards this pathetic and clueless board.

Jombi

Why do you reply to posts you don't actually take the time to read.
It's simple logic, If signings like paulinho bother you, Pour your frustration and anger to the ones responsible for it, THE BOARD, Not the player himself, If the board came knocking on your door and offer millions to play for barca, You're going to say no?

I read your post. You said that if there is a 3% chance Paulinho may help us win trophies, you'll take it. Its not simply about trophies. Its a very stupid deal and no, we shouldnt take it.

Home of Barca Fans