Paulinho

xXKonan

After Song, Douglas and Vermaelen, I would never be too sure about the limits of their stupidity or incompetence.
He apparently makes around 7 million a season in China, which I can see being a stumbling block as well and I doubt he would move off it.

xXKonan

Here's a video of his performance vs Uruguay a couple of months ago where he scored the Hattrick. I really don't see what he would add to the team, He gets in the right places to score and has energy but when it comes to his passing he plays it safe most of the time and doesn't do anything remotely dangerous.

He's plays like older and more Mature version of Gomes. aka someone who just simply doesn't want to take any risks.

xXKonan

Another player that he reminds me of is Ramires who also happens to be Brazilian. Ramires didn't have a lot of technical ability, he made up for it being a workhorse and had some success at Chelsea before he moved to China.

But we already have a couple of Workhorses in Roberto and Rakitic, we need more than just that.

Trafalgar

I can't believe we're serious for this guy, I think we'll become an average team in the next 5 years if this board stays ...

Trickykid

+1. I don't really get why Paulinho deserves to have a topic here on Barcaforum. Those rumours are just rumours and nothing more. I really doubt that we're interested in Paulinho and that it's something serious.

Except that Paulinho himself has admitted there is an offer on the table from us.

Absolutely baffling...

Truthist

I've seen a lot of this guy, his only strength is he has a knack of scoring. Besides that he is nearly always invisible. I doubt he will come, partially due to the drop in wages but mainly because he knows he might lose his place in the Brazilian side when we realise he's out of his depth and leave him to rot on the bench.

GetIn

Bullshit...

I think I count on one hand the goals that weren't created by MSN this season. Our midfield is stagnant and fails to create anything of substance and our defence isn't really all that great either with no bonafide RB. Most of our goals these days come from any of MSN, especially Messi pulling a rabbit out of their ass.

Replace MSN with the three average La Liga forwards and we'd struggle to finish top 6. Outside of MSN who do we really have that is world class? Probably only Busquests who is a DM and Pique at times maybe.

Raketa10

This is total bullshit. This guy is just trying to raise his value. There is no chance in hell this will happen.

Home of Barca Fans