Paulinho

Barcilliant

Many moons ago I was STRONGLY making the case for a b2b midfielder to be signed from Juventus. His name? Arturo Vidal. Vidal would have been perfect for Lucho and Valverde's system.

As usual you had the usual bullshit from many posters here. "His technique sucks, not a good fit, we need a controller" What happens? Bayern buys him for peanuts and we get Paulinho for 40 million.

Go figure...

Wallace

Paulinho has a great reading of the spaces, big people thing. But stop there.

He is not good at defensive positioning, he is not good at disarming, he does not know how to pass, he has no vision of the game.

I already spoke here and I repeat, of course it will give shit against Germany or Spain, maybe even against Belgium.

It is not to be a prophet of the apocalypse, it is to see what happens in the games.

Is Casemiro going to support the medium alone so he can go crazy and stick on the Gabriel Jesus? Paid to see.

Neeraj

He is not good at defensive positioning, he is not good at disarming, he does not know how to pass, he has no vision of the game.

I already spoke here and I repeat, of course it will give shit against Germany or Spain, maybe even against Belgium.

It is not to be a prophet of the apocalypse, it is to see what happens in the games.

Is Casemiro going to support the medium alone so he can go crazy and stick on the Gabriel Jesus? Paid to see.

Wow, looks like Google Translate is really losing it's touch. Either that, or someone is on pills hahah

Senador Romario

What you said its not true or are half-truths. But even if it was 100% truth, who cares? He is not a future starter for Barcelona. He is a man to do some SPECIFIC JOB in specific circunstances this season and maybe the next.

And as a Brazilian i need to tell you that, its irrelevant if we play Paulinho or not. We're not going to win the wc in 2018. There are a lot of young talents arriving and Brazil nt is more a project to be complete in 2022 when Brazil and France will probably be the strongest generations.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He had a decent match against Germany. Came close to scoring too.

Shame he played entire match though. He's been playing non-stop for a year.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Almost as if he doesn't have a fatigue problem at all and that's just an excuse for when he plays poorly...

He himself said in an interview after the Chelsea win that he was quite tired due to playing non-stop for 15 months. Do you seriously think there will be no repercussions and occassional dips in quality if one does not rest at all?

serghei

Like any player he can have good games and bad games. What's funny is that Barca fans with an agenda will use those normal fluctations of form as either a sign that he's the workhorse we desperately need and can't live without, or that he'just just a Spurs reject who played in China.

George_Costanza

He had a decent match against Germany. Came close to scoring too.

Shame he played entire match though. He's been playing non-stop for a year.

workhorses don't usually get tired easily

ShutterStockWorkhorse.jpg

God Serena

Like any player he can have good games and bad games. What's funny is that Barca fans with an agenda will use those normal fluctations of form as either a sign that he's the workhorse we desperately need and can't live without, or that he'just just a Spurs reject who played in China.

Except that's exactly what he is, you don't need an agenda to think this.

Home of Barca Fans