Paulinho

5ergio_Busquets

Holy shit. After all the things Paulinho has brought us this still gets repeated. He doesn't need to be some fucking passing maestro, he is a player that brings us versatility and physicality which we have lacked for a long time. The man is getting us points left and right and all I hear is this retarded whining.

What exactly did he bring? Being undisciplined midfielder who is all over the field running without thinking? Causing loads of counter attacks against his team?
Today he was absolutely horrible that even Gomes was much better but then he scores a tap-in and people forget how bad he played the whole game.

Albo

What exactly did he bring? Being undisciplined midfielder who is all over the field running without thinking? Causing loads of counter attacks against his team?
Today he was absolutely horrible that even Gomes was much better but then he scores a tap-in and people forget how bad he played the whole game.

I'm guessing you jerk over passing stats that don't result in goals? He brings us fucking goals, doesn't matter if it's a tap-in, it is still a goal.

dakt

Not much you can say against him. Especially after all the mockery he went through at the start of the season...4 months later he shot mouths of many.

Raketa10

he was rubbish today he should definitely not start important games in la liga or champions league he is not good enough to play for us and he was at fault for the ist sociedad goal

Do you know to write any positive comment? Ever? We just won in Anoeta after 10 years, after one hell of a comeback and we have +9 over ATM and +19 over Real and you are shitting overe Paulinho and Rakitic. Go and support City or PSG with this attitude troll.

Last edited:

Zinedinho

Paulinho is a very important player against teams that sit back and wait, or in second halves, because you don't need that extra dexterity to bring the ball under pressure, and you can use his instinct for goal and physical presence in the box coming from behind.

Not his type of game, and yet, he scored. Lolinho.

abiabi

Paulinho is terrible! I want a cute 5’4 La Masia midfielder who can pass sideways!
Being ahead 20 pts of Madrid is terrible! I want to be destroyed away at Juve and psg because were full of weak midgets in midfield!

5ergio_Busquets

I'm guessing you jerk over passing stats that don't result in goals? He brings us fucking goals, doesn't matter if it's a tap-in, it is still a goal.

He scored some goals but he also caused many counter attacks against the team and destroyed many attack build-ups.
If a defender scores many goals but is a disaster in defense then he isn't a good defender.

Horatio

You're welcome
As much as I like Paulinho thought this was possibly his weakest game. Seemed to be trailing behind everytime. Was probably brought in to break open the game. Delivered on that part.

RIZALDINHO

Do you know to write any positive comment? Ever? We just won in Anoeta after 10 years, after one hell of a comeback and we have +9 over ATM and +19 over Real and you are shitting overe Paulinho and Rakitic. Go and support City or PSG with this attitude troll.

if we get to the champions league final lets hope this not the midfield valverde picks to play in the final otherwise we will easily lose the champions league final.

JamDav1982

He scored some goals but he also caused many counter attacks against the team and destroyed many attack build-ups.
If a defender scores many goals but is a disaster in defense then he isn't a good defender.

He has brought more pressing from midfield, more physicality in both boxes, more options for Messi and Suarez and goals.

His overall impact so far has clearly been a positive one and the fact he is different has been a positive not a negative.

5ergio_Busquets

Paulinho is terrible! I want a cute 5’4 La Masia midfielder who can pass sideways!
Being ahead 20 pts of Madrid is terrible! I want to be destroyed away at Juve and psg because were full of weak midgets in midfield!

No because then we will miss Paulinho's amazing through passes lol
I mean Paulinho beside his incredible tap-ins can only do one thing: Pass the ball backwards after needind 5 minutes and 20 meters to get it under control.

JamDav1982

No because then we will miss Paulinho's amazing through passes lol
I mean Paulinho beside his incredible tap-ins can only do one thing: Pass the ball backwards after needind 5 minutes and 20 meters to get it under control.

Luckily Valverde doesnt agree with you and has used him well.

BusiTheKing

Yes, he can run deep and has a nose for goals, but I don't understand the notion that there isn't a midfielder out there who can do that plus have an actual constructive role in the rest of our game.

Home of Barca Fans