Paul Pogba

Total-Football

we could have got him if it werent for the fauking sanction .. we payed 65 millions for nothing , we could have had him for 80 or 85 millions. now it's impossible because we have other priorities

BBZ8800

we could have got him if it werent for the fauking sanction .. we payed 65 millions for nothing , we could have had him for 80 or 85 millions. now it's impossible because we have other priorities

4th Fc, a sub LB, 3rd CB or a RB when we already have Roberto and Vidal, can in no way be more important than a star-player-fresh-blood Cm, imo.
We are buying subs for all positions, except MAYBE for a RB spot, where we have 2 more than playable guys...

xavi_the_Boss

4th Fc, a sub LB, 3rd CB or a RB when we already have Roberto and Vidal, can in no way be more important than a star-player-fresh-blood Cm, imo.
We are buying subs for all positions, except MAYBE for a RB spot, where we have 2 more than playable guys...

It is clear that we lacked good squad depth this season with Players that Lucho actually wants to use.I think that was the biggest Problem this season.

JamDav1982

What changed your mind about Pogba BBZ?

Last year we argued about him for ages!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] is just playing everyone here lol.

The moment Pogba to Barca starts becoming a real possibility, he'll start campaigning against his signing again :p

Total-Football

that's my opinion too .. i believe we went astray once Bayern started to care about midfield more than us .. i dont like this new version of Barcelona emulating real Madrid and shit . i believe we need a world class midfielder more than anything.
as for Poga there are obstacles beside the transfer fee, our wages are out of control. to bring Porgba means you have to put him on a huge salary, don't know if that is even possible once we renew Neymar and Messi

BBZ8800

It is clear that we lacked good squad depth this season with Players that Lucho actually wants to use.I think that was the biggest Problem this season.

We lacked squad depth, and we paid the price for playing the same 11 players for 24 Months in a row, as expected.
So, you are right, some depth may help.

But imo, as I have said above, depth won't help if our starters have lost their motivation (Pique, Masch, Alves, Alba, Busi, Iniesta, Messi + Neymar who's motivation and a mental stability is a really questionable term)

What changed your mind about Pogba BBZ?

Last year we argued about him for ages!

1. Pogba was good this season
2. but mostly our team disappointed me, especially in a spring, as explained above: walking, no motivation, no energy.
Our 2 current starters with a highest level of motivation, are imo, Suarez and Rakitic, since they won only 1 Cl+2 La Ligas, and some trophies in former teams.

But then, it isn't a good thing when our 2 the most motivated players are aged 29 (Sukki) and 28 (Raki), lol.

Last summer, I hated Pogba because of how he played, high wages, personality.
Plus, I believed (since we won a treble) that we just need to prolong our golden era/team for 2-3-4 more years with oldies for rotation like Arda.

But our starters deteriorated a lot on a motivational level (imo), and I don't have faith in their motivation anymore.
We could, by some luck, pull some insane season next season in a CL, but after that, our current team is dead, without new blood.
So, imo, without new star players, an average motivation of our starting 11 is either already dead or will be dead completely by 2017 and 2018.

And from all players in the world available currently, players whom I would like here the most are Pogba, Gundogan, Reus (all of them are somewhat younger, and without club's titles, so they will be filled with motivation for 3-5 years here). But since we can't play Reus in this moment (due to Neymar), Pogba and Gundogan (and Verratti, of course) are the best options out there.
And since we do have some money to spend, I would rather now take Pogba for 100M, than Bellerin for 40 and some other hara-kiri suicidal transfers of young and expensive Cbs, Rbs and Lbs, who may end as poor as Bartra or Vidal, and yet instead of splashing 40+50 for a Rb+Cb, we can more or less get a proven superstar=Pogba.

I think [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] is just playing everyone here lol.

The moment Pogba to Barca starts becoming a real possibility, he'll start campaigning against his signing again :p

No, seriously, I am not trolling.
Our team disappointed me in a CL (Barca in a CL is my life and my obsession, lol, I don't care for Cdr, Supercups and similar).
And Real winning it was a final nail in the coffin for me.

So, Pogba, please come :barcascarf:

Last edited:

Alen

No, seriously, I am not trolling.
Our team disappointed me in a CL (Barca in a CL is my life and my obsession, lol, I don't care for Cdr, Supercups and similar).
And Real winning it was a final nail in the coffin for me.

So, Pogba, please come :barcascarf:

Good for you man, muppetry is where it's at. Let's buy Verratti too. :rockon:

Home of Barca Fans