Paul Pogba

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That renato gonçalves is like jon snow, he knows nothing. His "sources" are the same we check everyday.

Hahaha, poor Jon Snow.

Tuttosport are also reporting it, but this time the number is 80M€ that Juve refused.

Portada-Tuttosport-20150508.jpg

MaxY

Devil May Cry
No player is worth 100 mil, but Messi.
Nah, I think both Ronaldo and James are worth their pricetags,perhaps Suarez. Messi is worth much more since he is so versatile. I'm pretty sure Flo would drop over 150 M without a second of thought for Messi.

Bertus

Its crazy to even ask that amount. A player like Pogba should be 40m, max 60 by todays standards.
Let Perez take out another loan for his galactico and get rid of Isco or Modric.
We should try to get Veratti or Koke in the mean time.

Dunno what people don't understand. Pogba is for sale, and they ask more than 80M.

And you think PSG would sell verratti for less while he isn't for sale? Di Campli, his agent, even said that Verratti worths more than Pogba.

Try 200M and maybe Nasser will accept to at least listen to you. And I'm not even sure.

Some of you are really deluded. Hope Lucho is not, because it will be a long disappointing summer if he is.

Barcilliant

Pogba will go to Psg for sure. Only they will pay that kind of silly money.
I think he's a great player but could he adjust to a faster or more physical league? Serie A is a pretty slow paced and tactics based league while Epl and La Liga are much quicker.

Barcilliant

Its crazy to even ask that amount. A player like Pogba should be 40m, max 60 by todays standards.
Let Perez take out another loan for his galactico and get rid of Isco or Modric.
We should try to get Veratti or Koke in the mean time.

Imo Koke is NOT Barca material.

Vidal would be great.

Jair Ventura

The only reason I wouldn't balk at 100m, especially if I'm Paris, is because Pogba is going to be an international star with stature rivaling that of Ronaldo and Messi once he comes into his prime. His marketability will be off the charts, and so he'll easily make back 10 fold for his club what they paid out for him once Nike and the likes get ahold of em.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dunno what people don't understand. Pogba is for sale, and they ask more than 80M.

And you think PSG would sell verratti for less while he isn't for sale? Di Campli, his agent, even said that Verratti worths more than Pogba.

Try 200M and maybe Nasser will accept to at least listen to you. And I'm not even sure.

Some of you are really deluded. Hope Lucho is not, because it will be a long disappointing summer if he is.

Bertus, with all due respect, are you saying if we (not just Barca, PSG or any club) want a player we should simply surrender and pay the ridiculously high amount of money or just shut up?

This is why the transfer fees have skyrocketed so much to the point of absurdity. If we (all the big and elite clubs) do that, not only are we going to bankrupt ourselves, no middle or smaller team will be able to afford to buy any decent player.

Home of Barca Fans