Paul Pogba

Barcilliant

What were UTD and Ferguson thinking? What complete idiots. I am a fan and if anything Barca could do with his long range shooting. His passing is good and his tackling isn't bad either. At 30 million would be worth it.

leon

I still don't see Pogba fit in our midfield. His free run will step on foot of Iniesta, Cesc, even Messi.

H

Haruko The Goon

Pogba needs the free role. And the freedom to roam around, playing to his style and his speed.
He's be half the player if he was forced to change the way he plays. Give him the AM/SS role and he'll be lethal.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This guy is just so elegant. The way he runs, his passes, his long-shots etc. I love him. I would do anything to get him. Give them Alexis, so we can have this guy. He got everything our midfield needs. Height and strength.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This guy is just so elegant. The way he runs, his passes, his long-shots etc. I love him. I would do anything to get him. Give them Alexis, so we can have this guy. He got everything our midfield needs. Height and strength.

The only thing a Barca midfielder needs is touch, vision and passing. There's better than Pogba for that.

khaled_a_d

The only thing a Barca midfielder needs is touch, vision and passing. There's better than Pogba for that.

We need a physical presence in our midfield and Pogba would be perfect for that ,unfortunately he isn't coming anyway .It seems PSG are determined to get him

Home of Barca Fans