Paul Pogba

G

Gasgas

This guy should be obtained no matter what,
He's going to be world class for more than a decade

G

Gasgas

I remember that match. We were quite poor that night and Pogba was playing really well until he was sent off.

"Paul Pogba tiene contrato con la Juventus hast a el próximo 30 de junio de 2016 y a sus 22 años se ha convertido en la gran atracción del 'mercato' de cara al próximo verano. Veremos si el conjunto italiano es capaz de retenerle o, en cambio, prefiere hacer negocio con el que será uno de los futbolistas importantes de la próxima década."

I was not aware that Pogba's contract runs out in the summer of 2016.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/nedved-barca-esta-interesado-pogba-4037368

Wait a second. It's Sport bullshitting as usual. His contract runs out in 2019.
It's not the same match

mark1nhu

I think our transfer ban can be a bless in disguise.

If you were Juve's board, which offer would you accept?

- X millions from Real Madrid;
- Same X millions from PSG;
- Same X millions from Barca + keep the player until Jan-16, maybe in CL matches.

The point here is: is Barca willing to EVEN (just even) RM and PSG offers?

BBZ8800

- Same X millions from Barca + keep the player until Jan-16, maybe in CL matches.

The biggest frauds in Barca's history (the current board) should stop with stupid transfers.
If the election's winner will want Pogba, then be it.

This frauds have done enough of damage to Barca.
No need to tie us with another (shaddy) 100M transfer whom the new board, new sporting director (and maybe a new coach) wouldn't want at all.

B

Batman

Given the FFP, I doubt PSG can pay more than 60m unless they are selling some players. It's more complicated for PSG than Barca. I can see only Barca, Madrid and United can sign him.

United: I doubt he will ever go there
Madrid: Kroos, Modric, James, Isco, Luca Silva, Bale, Illarra...so many players to compete with in the MF position

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

If Barca buys him Juve not only will have to keep him until January, but probably not to play him in CL and moreover how would fans react if they knew that player has already signed for other club and plays for Juve just because Barca can't accept him just yet? This doesn't look good for us no matter who we want to sign this summer.

G

Gasgas

If Barca buys him Juve not only will have to keep him until January, but probably not to play him in CL and moreover how would fans react if they knew that player has already signed for other club and plays for Juve just because Barca can't accept him just yet? This doesn't look good for us no matter who we want to sign this summer.

Can he sign and come train with us?

L

linetty

Can he sign and come train with us?
How? He'd stay at Juve till January. I think that has been made very clear.

What would be the sense in training with us if he you wouldn't play any games? He needs to play and make progress.

CuleLife4Life

I don't know how true this is but I saw on another board, I think redcafe, that Pogba has said his dream club was Arsenal and Barcelona was 2nd. OF course a lot of people like Arsenal but if he is serious about winning, he knows where he has to go. I really think if the board wanted to get him. We have a chance. No matter what, I don't see him leaving Juve a season before the Euros where it'll take him time to settle to a new country, language, league, etc. I think to stay fresh for the Euros he'll stay in Italy for a season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't know how true this is but I saw on another board, I think redcafe, that Pogba has said his dream club was Arsenal and Barcelona was 2nd. OF course a lot of people like Arsenal but if he is serious about winning, he knows where he has to go. I really think if the board wanted to get him. We have a chance. No matter what, I don't see him leaving Juve a season before the Euros where it'll take him time to settle to a new country, language, league, etc. I think to stay fresh for the Euros he'll stay in Italy for a season.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/1669485/pogba-happy-at-juventus-despite-arsenal-and-barcelona-dream

mark1nhu

Pobga apparently is not the type of player that really care about fans (over)reaction.

Not to mention that it's a usual situation on football business. A lot of fans know that a lot of players are soon departing, but they still support.

I really don't see as a problem.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
PSG and RM will both be selling a few players this summer so I think the FFP is a non-problem really, it'll all come down to Pogba himself, PSG will probably offer the best wages, in RM there's too much competition for the middfield, and Barça .. well, we have the GOAT :)

I guess we'll have to wait till summer and see, all the things being said meanwhile is nothing less than media manipulation to increase the hype around him.

CuleLife4Life

A number of Juve fans I've seen on Reddit are absolutely ecstatic with the potential transfer money he may bring to Juve. They're resigned to the fact that they'll lose him but don't seem upset at all. I've even seen a similar reaction from a Lazio fan about Felipe Anderson. Just shows the sad state of Italian league financials wise.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Or the fact the rich clubs throw stupid money around

Being smart you could build a whole new team with that fee, he was bought for nada

Home of Barca Fans