Paul Pogba

Morten

He really ticks for France, for club he is decent, but definitely more of a mixed bag.

Maybe its the system, or maybe its just Pogba, if France NT was a club side, would he perform to such a high level over a season or would we see the same drops as he have for United?

FinBarcelonafan

He really ticks for France, for club he is decent, but definitely more of a mixed bag.

Maybe its the system, or maybe its just Pogba, if France NT was a club side, would he perform to such a high level over a season or would we see the same drops as he have for United?

United fans are frustrated with him. They say there's no good position for him. They can't find any spot where he can play regularly. His weak defending is a problem and slow speed.

Horatio

You're welcome

If France NT was club side they would be facing clubs whom usually play at a higher level and Pogba would be left exposed again.

Laplacian

He is strong on his feet but he is definitely SLOW.

Old Rakitic would jog circles around Pogba

Yeah, you're definitely trying to look at faults at his games in euros because you just want to hate lol. Don't be so pathetic. Pogba's acceleration and top speed are pretty good. The only "slow" thing about him is that he likes to drag things by holding on to the ball too long, but he's not at all physically slow.

Have you seen United's counters with him? Lol, saying Rakitic would jog circles around him is just so demonstrably wrong it's borderline criminal. Come off it mate.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, you're definitely trying to look at faults at his games in euros because you just want to hate lol. Don't be so pathetic. Pogba's acceleration and top speed are pretty good. The only "slow" thing about him is that he likes to drag things by holding on to the ball too long, but he's not at all physically slow.

Have you seen United's counters with him? Lol, saying Rakitic would jog circles around him is just so demonstrably wrong it's borderline criminal. Come off it mate.

What? Pogbas acceleration is good? He is very slow. That's my calculation by my eye. He is definitely not quick/fast. Nothing to do with Bias.

Laplacian

What? Pogbas acceleration is good? He is very slow. That's my calculation by my eye. He is definitely not quick/fast. Nothing to do with Bias.

Your calculation is shit then. Probably one of the most egregious assertions on this forum yet. He is definitely a quick midfielder and pace is definitely not his issue. You are tripping. lol

FinBarcelonafan

Your calculation is shit then. Probably one of the most egregious assertions on this forum yet. He is definitely a quick midfielder and pace is definitely not his issue. You are tripping. lol

Are we seriously talking about same player?? Pogba ? Paul? Yes, he is slow. His "pressing" game is Rakitic jogging around level. He is slow.

Not sure what you are tripping

His best qualities are his kick, passing, holding the ball, dribbling. Nothing to do with running or quickness.

Laplacian

Are we seriously talking about same player?? Pogba ? Paul? Yes, he is slow. His "pressing" game is Rakitic jogging around level. He is slow.

Not sure what you are tripping

His best qualities are his kick, passing, holding the ball, dribbling. Nothing to do with running or quickness.

Yes, the same Paul Pogba that's constantly lauded for his complete physical ability is slow lol. He doesn't rely on speed/pace, but he's definitely on the quicker side for midfielders.

Literally showing that you don't watch EPL let alone Pogba at all. The bane of football conversations is people constantly talking about players and teams they never/rarely watch.

Comparing him to Rakitic. Jesus fucking christ.

Last edited:

Porque

Pogba is a poor mans (that you are overpaying for) Toni Kroos.

I'd always be wary of a player who plays his best football internationally. International football is basically Europa League/English Championship level.

FinBarcelonafan

Yes, the same Paul Pogba that's constantly lauded for his complete physical ability is slow lol. He doesn't rely on speed/pace, but he's definitely on the quicker side for midfielders.

Literally showing that you don't watch EPL let alone Pogba at all. The bane of football conversations is people constantly talking about players and teams they never/rarely watch.

Comparing him to Rakitic. Jesus fucking christ.

Okay, so this is obviously not about Pogba. What comment from me triggered you so hard? I am sorry if I said something offending.

You seem to have chip on your shoulder today.

Take a one deep breath

Last edited:

Laplacian

Okay, so this is obviously not about Pogba. What comment from me triggered you so hard? I am sorry if I said something offending.

You seem to have chip on your shoulder today.

? ? ?

The fact that you compared Rakitic to Pogba in acceleration and movement and can literally not see how far you're wrong LOL. It's genuinely one of the most baffling comments I've seen right next to Sterling being worse than Dembele.

Home of Barca Fans