Paul Pogba

:lol: most of the Madrid fans aren't happy with that news

hopefully United rinse the fuckers but i can see them taking Bale and some other player Madrid don't want to lighten the fee.. could Madrid really afford 120m+ in accordance with FFP?

Everyone went mad when Barca spent the Neymar money, FFP this FFP that. Madrid when they complete Pog and Mendy and if they don't sell anyone will have spent a net of 470m this summer. Not a fcking peep about FFP though

No chance on earth we take Bale. Ole is going for the young, talented and hungry approach.

Its 120m or nothing imo.

Real will have to sell players and stump up the cash if they want pogba which looks to be very difficult for them atm.

I personally don't mind if he leaves as long as we replace him well.

If he goes to Real you will get 150m for him - no question - the footballing world is this stupid at the minute.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I'd risk a swap with Coutinho if united were up for it, he cant possibly flop as hard as coutinho here especially with dejong/arthur behind him.
semedo--pique--(lenglet/umtiti)--alba
-------dejong
arthur---------pogba
messi--(suarez/CF)--dembele

compared to valverdes dream team

bob-pique-lenglet-alba
------busquets
raki-------------pajero
messi-suarez-willian

FCBfan22

Actually, this might be good news for tha De Ligt transfer as Raviola will get his money elswhere too. Hope he shafts Madrid with agent fee.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Actually, this might be good news for tha De Ligt transfer as Raviola will get his money elswhere too. Hope he shafts Madrid with agent fee.

I share the same hope that he will milk as much money out of Real Madrid as possible, however I think no matter how much he gets from them he will seek to maximize his fee from De Ligt's transfer.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I hope that happens, but Ben said Man U want young players. He seems knowledgable so I'll take his word for it.

Home of Barca Fans