Paul Pogba

snowy

wha??? you don't like Pogba?

How is that even possible?

Thought there was going to be a 3rd no for Zaha hehe

snowy

eerrr yeah .. what's not to like? specially now that he's got his groove back under Ole

Looking forward to the match against the Eagles on the 27th. Should be a fun one!

bastardo

They definately are.
And besides, Pogba isn't the type of player that would fit into Barca's play style.
Pogba lacks a lot of things in my opinion, he is a good individual player but a bad team player.

Midfielders who I'd rather have in my team over Pogba (DM, CM or AM regardless): KDB, Modric, Kante, Alli, Eriksen, Kroos, Busquets, Verratti, Casemiro, Keita, Fernandinho, Wijnaldum, Kovacic, Saul, Koke, De Jong, Hamsik, D. Silva, Weigl, Ndombele, Rakitic, Pjanic and Coutinho.

This is how I know that some people just plain hate Pogba that extends beyond footballing reason.

Kovacic? the guy that can only do fancy dribbles but absolutely no end product.
Weigl? the sideways pass master that cant even get starting place in Dortmund.
Keita? please tell its not the same Keita thats currently dropping a turd in liverpool.

I could point even more of those players that you listed but the point is, you're just listing any midfielder comes to your mind. You'd probably take Mark Noble before Pogba.

YodaMaster

Beautiful pass from Pogba and very good control + finish from Rashford. Lukaku would probably have missed the control.

Pogba very strong player individually, but I also believe he wouldn’t fit that well at Barca. He definitely has the talent but not the mentality and attitude a Barca midfielder should have.

Donatello

Beautiful pass from Pogba and very good control + finish from Rashford. Lukaku would probably have missed the control.

Pogba very strong player individually, but I also believe he wouldn’t fit that well at Barca. He definitely has the talent but not the mentality and attitude a Barca midfielder should have.

I know the odds weren't better earlier. But now that we have got De Jong, there is 0% chance of him coming anyways. Just sayin'.

Givenchy

Pogba really showing his potential since Moureen left. hes one of those players you cant help but enjoy watching

i think Madrid and Juve will be trying to get him in the summer, i hope he stays with United though so i can see him develop in the PL (cant be fucked with Serie A)

krakdol

suddenly plays well,was a hell of a boycott while special one was in charge

Pogba is first and foremost great at long balls. So he needs a lot of movement in front of him with fast attackers, that's when he'll shine (see French NT or current MU).

With Mourinho there weren't any moves upfront due to his defensive tactics so basically all Pogba could do was short side passes.

Pogba's game suffers immensely when there's a lack of movement in the team. We see it in France NT bad days too. But when there's movement upfront, he's one of the most valuable players in the world.

Home of Barca Fans