Paul Pogba

Zincubus

Banned
Wasn't it just a poor translation ??

I read that he'd just said something like let's see how they cope when they get a few injuries ..

Different altogether .

Zincubus

Banned
For all Pogba's failings ( hairstyles) I'd LOVE to see him in the Barca midfield next to Coutinho and in front of Busqs !! A pipe dream I know :(

Zincubus

Banned
He's a fabulous player who's still only young .

I'd love to have him here - he must be a consideration for us for the future surely ?

Givenchy

would love to see him here in a few years but i think he'll likely end up at PSG eventually. still young and he could be the poster boy for French football

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
would love to see him here in a few years but i think he'll likely end up at PSG eventually. still young and he could be the poster boy for French football

He apparently said on a previous occasion that he doesn't want to be too close to friends or family in Paris.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

The poster boy for French football would be Mbappe and POgba would have more of a chance to be anywhere near that stature only by staying far away from Mbappe!

Galning

Overrated as f*, he'd be a good option if he wasn't that expensive. But he's nowhere near worth his value, not for his footballing abilities at least. Marketing might be a different story.

Zincubus

Banned
Overrated as f*, he'd be a good option if he wasn't that expensive. But he's nowhere near worth his value, not for his footballing abilities at least. Marketing might be a different story.

How much have you seen of him ?!?

He'd walk into any midfield in the world today ... he's practically flawless !

oggydude

United are to reliant on Pogba, even when he has a terrible game the football United play is much better, we shouldn't be so bad without him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I also think he's overrated, but he's still better than Raki, Denis, Gomes and dare I say Iniesta (except when he's on a good day)... If it's worth the price? I don't think so...

ASordidGod

He's quality to be fair. Not a controlling mid, but excellent technique, great passer, and so, so strong. Don't like his persona much, but Busquets, Pogba and a Thiago type would be pretty much a perfect midfield. And as huge as his price tag seemed at the time, I think he's worth it. I'd rather have him than Paulinho and Gomes, that's for sure, and combined they weren't much cheaper.

Home of Barca Fans