Paul Pogba

Devils

Well he's getting played next to Fellaini who's a b2b player, Pogba himself isn't kind of player who would control the game and being player-maker or whatever and you can see Mou using one b2b and a DM player at the same time and that's why we see they suck.

What kind of player is he then?

I've seen him flop in midfield and show zero influence in the Europa League, The Manchester Derby, The Euro Final (and most of the tournament) and the Champions League Final over the past 1.5 years.

That's him playing under 3 different coaches in 3 different teams.

FR_Ramon

He oozes quality, but he doesn't do anything noteworthy with it. Maybe he needs more time, but right now he isn't the impact player United hoped he would be.

Yannik

He oozes quality, but he doesn't do anything noteworthy with it. Maybe he needs more time, but right now he isn't the impact player United hoped he would be.

Felt the same. He is great on the ball and he does show some great signs but he lacks end product. It's all more quantity than quality. I can recall more from Gündogan on his debut yesterday after a rushed knee recovery, than from Pogba the entire month.

ini4ever

Chill guys:lol: Im not defending him :lol: Yeah he's not worth absolutely 120m and that's obvious just saying although he's not a decisive player and never been, but at least he would perform better alongside a player that is player-maker like Pirlo or Xavi or Scholes and etc.

He played alongside Ander Herrera and Schneiderlin today, from what I saw, and pretty advanced too. He was still bad and nowhere near the impact player that some people will have us believe.

Yeah I was referring to his whole minutes since his debut.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is too early to judge, he will take time to show his quality. But obvioulsy will never live up to the 120m valuation. But that is fine, united are super rich and that amount means nothing to them.

Xavinho

I wonder if he'll be another Juan Sebastian Veron for them. Signed amidst much fanfare from Serie A for a huge fee, doesn't really fit how they play, and is eventually shipped off after a couple of seasons.

barcanuck

Maybe he was a product of the system in juve. Vidal Pirlo helped him greatly and put him on a different level. It will take some time in United especially playing with that donkey fellani!

Galning

Maybe he was a product of the system in juve. Vidal Pirlo helped him greatly and put him on a different level. It will take some time in United especially playing with that donkey fellani!

[YOUTUBE]lzzfxefJetg[/YOUTUBE]

If you look at the game footage it looks more like poor Fellaini playing with that donkey Pogba in midfield.

Devils

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Home of Barca Fans