Paul Pogba

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Here we go again... so he said "SI" to Perez and SI to barça (i'm guessing braida), I think i'm gonna apply for a job at one of the sports outlets since no qualifications are required whatsoever :lol:

iniesta_8

Get us Chiellini instead, he is a monster compared to Pogba:lol:

Chiellini-goal-al-Milan-e-rinnovo-con-la-Juventus-620x372.jpg

Don Andrésº8

It's not like he returned from injury yesterday. This was his 3rd match.
Frankly, Verratti is double a player Pogba is. And I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Pogba isn't really better than Rakitic and definitely ain't better for Barca. Which, in the end, is all that matters.
And that 100 mil. is a joke.

i said the same 2 weeks ago, he is so overrated, verrati left foot is better than all feet that pogba have lol

mark1nhu

Great player, but indeed overvalued.

I rather take Gundogan for cheap and invest the remaining money on proper prospects to RB and LB.

Bertus

Here we go again... so he said "SI" to Perez and SI to barça (i'm guessing braida), I think i'm gonna apply for a job at one of the sports outlets since no qualifications are required whatsoever :lol:

Would be great news. But I don't believe SPORT at all. Every time Barca aims for a player, it's the same story. Sometimes said player signs, sometomes he does not. It's like they have no real info.

For instance, they published the same stories about TS and Marquinhos.

That said, really hope Pogba joins Barca for real.

M

monamou

Pogba is great. I hope we can bring him in. We need that physical presence in midfield.

Mido

I would be utterly gutted and disgusted if we pay more than 40 million euros for Pogba. I guess this is part of Bartomeu's plan to get re-elected : buy Pogba for twice his worth to assure his position...

Bartomeu out !

M

monamou

I would be utterly gutted and disgusted if we pay more than 40 million euros for Pogba. I guess this is part of Bartomeu's plan to get re-elected : buy Pogba for twice his worth to assure his position...

Bartomeu out !
Who do you want as the midfield signing then?

Mido

Who do you want as the midfield signing then?

Actually, I don't mind seeing Pogba joining Barca for the right price

Götze is worht mentioning but my absolute dream is Isco. The question I am asking though is the following : can we get hime for 40 million euros considering the fact that his contract ends by 2018 ? This is pure fantasy right now.

Home of Barca Fans