Paris Saint Germain vs Real Madrid (first leg)

How will this match end ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Gato

Villarato!
That's how Zidane approached every big game?

Carlo ripped off a page out of Valverde's book tonight.
You can't sit that back without pressing in football of 2022 and hope to get something.
You end up losing to Roma even if you are Barca

Cm'ooon....
That was entirely pathetic

Ancelotti is not Zidane
Zidane wouldn't have pussied on half his squad like Carlo does and now ended up with no alternatives off the bench

Carlo played EVERY. SINGLE. BIG. GAME this season just like this. Trying to control opposition and minimizing damage
He's shitscared of every good team as knows he can't get his current squad to fight back. Has no idea how to use what has at his disposal.

EV-like for sure, but this is not a surprise at all.

Birdy

Ancelotti is not Zidane
Zidane wouldn't have pussied on half his squad like Carlo does and now ended up with no alternatives off the bench

Carlo played EVERY. SINGLE. BIG. GAME this season just like this. Trying to control opposition and minimizing damage
He's shitscared of every good team as knows he can't get his current squad to fight back. Has no idea how to use what has at his disposal.

EV-like for sure, but this is not a surprise at all.

'Sitting back' has levels then.
The SuperCopa semi vs Barca, the Real-Atleti, and the Real-Sevilla, that I watched were not as pathetic as tonight from his part

Horatio

You're welcome
Donnarumma didnt have shit to do. I based my analysis completely on psgs game vs renne. Disciplined and mature team. Poche didnt donthat bad.

Verratti is key. Psg cant have hom injured

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
'Sitting back' has levels then.
The SuperCopa semi vs Barca, the Real-Atleti, and the Real-Sevilla, that I watched were not as pathetic as tonight from his part

Because teams weren't nearly as good at press
Even then concedes ground to Barcelona who play fucking Dani Alves against Vinicius lol

He always approaches it this way as minimises risk in his view.

stb_1

I knew PSG would win. Just the better team by far.

City
Liverpool
PSG
Bayern
Chelsea
Ajax

I would put all of them above Real Madrid right now

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION]

I appreciate your contribution to forums so your L will soon be forgiven, unlike some people....you know who you are.

Home of Barca Fans