Paco Alcácer

khaled_a_d

I think people here are being very harsh towards Paco, although I agree that he wasn't brilliant today.

The Spaniard lacks chemistry with the team & hasn't had enough service.

Thing is he need to step up a little bit,he is here for sometime and a game he knows he was going to play after international break so he should have shown something more.
I mean when he missed those 3 chances in one game he showed at least he is trying,today he seem totally lost. Only thing I liked is that he can pass the ball well at some time.
We should give him time obviously since we don't have another option really

R

reaper

I am not sure what people are expecting of him?

He is 5'9, a striker.. and had 30 goals in 93 games at Valencia. He should have never been signed - just like Arda.

To put it into context - Fabregas is 5'9 and a midfielder. He scored 28 in 96 games at Barcelona.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I expect him to help against weaker sides in La Liga. Just like Arda. Or other backups.

We spent 100 million and backups FFS

Sali

Last year I was thinking Arda is the worst transfer of our history but this guy shows up quickly.
What the hell...worst transfer in history? Did you start watching football yesterday? Did you forget about the likes of Chygrynskiy, Hleb, Milito, Keirrison et al? Lastly Arda wasn't a bad transfer in the first place, he's a brilliant player, great back-up to have.

No te disculpés parce! Don't need to apologize at all considering that FC Barcelona is a Spanish team after all. I expect my fellow forumites to be able to at least gather some basic information from a simple Spanish text. If you call yourself a Barca supporter you really should be able to understand Spanish or, ideally, Catalan.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I am not sure what people are expecting of him?

He is 5'9, a striker.. and had 30 goals in 93 games at Valencia. He should have never been signed - just like Arda.

To put it into context - Fabregas is 5'9 and a midfielder. He scored 28 in 96 games at Barcelona.

Dude what? Like 1 inch or centimeter makes or brakes a striker?! Of course it's better if a striker is tall, but if he isn't he should have other strenghts - Paco never had and never have the profile of a 'Barca'-player. But whatever, he sucked as expected - but where the fu*k is our midfield and control of the game???

Raketa10

I honestly can't understand one thing regarding Paco and that is his movement. He is with us for almost 3 months and he is always at a wrong place. What the hell is our management team doing with him in practice?! He is actually getting worse, he was missing chances before and now he can't even get in one. He couldn't have forgotten how to play football in 2,5 months wtf is happening with him?

Devils

He sucks.

I'd be willing to give him some credit if there was actually improving, but he isn't.

But it's not all his fault either. Lucho wanted a 30m back-up striker, yet he won't even sub Paco on in most games for Suarez. So I can't really be excited to see Paco play 90 minutes against Malaga when he is the only available option on the team.

He's looking like a bad signing, but he has also been poorly managed so far here as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Someone needs to play with this pic

i

Home of Barca Fans