Paco Alcácer

clemente

Funny how he was seen here as someone on Paulinho / Denis level but he is legit world class when given a proper system.

FinBarcelonafan

Funny how he was seen here as someone on Paulinho / Denis level but he is legit world class when given a proper system.

People keep complaining about us buying shit players but most of the blame should go to Valverde. The guy can't build a system where every player would look good and he can't develop players at all.

Jenks

He's quality but I don't think he really suits Barcelona. His game is about chance conversion and not much else, he's not someone that's going to get involved that much in build-up or link-up play.

FinBarcelonafan

He's quality but I don't think he really suits Barcelona. His game is about chance conversion and not much else, he's not someone that's going to get involved that much in build-up or link-up play.

Who fits this current Barca? Old and slow players lol We need to get Turan back. 😃

serghei

I agree he's not amazing in build-up and link-up, but he is still good. His game suits Barcelona, but he didn't have chances to show his worth.

BerkeleyBernie

That was really a lovely bit of precise placement for the assist on his header today, and a deft finish.

His tap-in was also clinical, great quick reaction/redirection.

Last edited:

serghei

Let's remember that Valverde had this guy as an option and he barely used him. And people moan about our squad :facepalm:.

Devils

Surprise surprise. Playing at an elite level for Dortmund and Spain but looked like a nothing player under Valverde.

Home of Barca Fans