Paco Alcácer

khaled_a_d

Not bad deal, I just hope they will make it permanent now and got over it this deal.
I've fears he get injured or disappoint in 2nd half of the season

Joan

Would get us the money back, good deal. He's having a spring of his career for which I'm glad, but we couldn't know that. Take the money and run.

Andresito

Staff member
What's the point of buying him now? They have until july to decide.

The only obstacle for Dortmund is Paco himself.

Do they really think that he would explode so much that he'd reject their offer in 6 months and aim for a bigger club?

MTL_Barca

Maybe it's about taxes or something? Idk but i assume there must be a good reason, clubs usually wait as long as possible to use these options otherwise just to be safe.

clemente

Funny how it went from "we would be lucky if they bought him" to "what a bargain" in a couple of weeks since he joined them.

El Gato

Villarato!
Reckon he should be the kickstarter for the list of players Barca has "ruined" akin to the garbage spouting around Madrid's transfers circa 2006-2010. Lol.

Dembele soon to be #2. Semedo #3. Could even argue this was going on since Gomes :lol:

All jokes aside, Paco better deliver. Spain national team will come his way begging for forgiveness and if he stays bang average, but keeps playing for Enrique they'll turn on him very quick.

Porque

Dortmund more than likely bought him now to give the opprtunity to sell him in the summer for twice the amount or morw.

Will he have another season like this next season?

Do many here think that Paco was some unearthed super player that we hindered, or that he is a very good solid striker who with confidence, form and a setup suited to his strengths (with gametime and less pressure) is playing at an incredibly high level right now. Think Rodrigo last year compared to current form, Vardy in the Leicester title winning season or Iago Aspas returning to Spain from Liverpool.

Great business to sell him now. There is a flip side to this coin too. If Paco gets injured or just loses form in the second half of the season, Dortmund may very well have opted not to buy him.

Home of Barca Fans