Overrated XI

Gaudi

Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Schweini, Thiago - Ribery, Muller, robben - Mandzukic

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
^ lol

Hmmmm.... Lets see,

Joe Hart - Coentrao ,David Luiz , Thomas Vermaelen , Patrice Evra - Joe Allen, Sandro, Khedira - Nani, Rooney, Bale

I might prob change this, but these are the first name that I thought of.

Banana-Rama

^ lol

Hmmmm.... Lets see,

Joe Hart - Coentrao ,David Luiz , Thomas Vermaelen , Patrice Evra - Joe Allen, Sandro, Khedira - Nani, Rooney, Bale

I might prob change this, but these are the first name that I thought of.

how is evra over-rated, he's been a magnificent player...

barca1899

Neuer - Carvajal, Varane, Pepe, Alaba - Javi Martinez, Khedira - Bale, Muller, Valencia - Mandzukic

Last edited:

DonAK

how is evra over-rated, he's been a magnificent player...

Couldnt think of another player atm tbh, like I said, I might change the list and perhaps its because almost all Man Utd fans I've met have treated him as a demi-god and rated him one of the best RBs in history.....

xaviniestas

Couldnt think of another player atm tbh, like I said, I might change the list and perhaps its because almost all Man Utd fans I've met have treated him as a demi-god and rated him one of the best RBs in history.....

Evra isnt really bad but he is also not the god some people made him out to be. He is a huge douche though

Banana-Rama

he's arguably the best left back united have ever had, probably second only to dennis irwin, was magnificent in his prime and been so consistent over the years, never had a run of bad form in all these years at united, if there is one player that is definitely not over-rated its evra...

DonAK

he's arguably the best left back united have ever had, probably second only to dennis irwin, was magnificent in his prime and been so consistent over the years, never had a run of bad form in all these years at united, if there is one player that is definitely not over-rated its evra...

Ok relax, I'll change it lol :lol:

Povikas

Brandon
..........Nani.....Dzeko.....Bale
.....................Muller
...............Khedira Martinez
Coentrao Vermaelen Boateng Arbeloa
.......................Hart

Bench: Cech, Lescott, Cahill, Jones, Valencia, Robben, Torres

Icarium

Lifestealer
What is the point of this thread, you want people to fight over the line-ups? If that is the case you will do a great job. Try underrated not overrated.

A

Athletic

------------- Hart
Arbeloa - Vidic - Vertonghen - Evra
------- Khedira - Fellaini
------------- Silva
Alexis ------ Lukaku -------- Bale

Home of Barca Fans