Ousmane Dembélé

Birdy

PSG doesn't need to make unrest.
News is from legit journalists afaik, and it seems PSG interest and preparation to trigger his release clause is real.
Whether or not he accepts is another question, but the news probably means his agent ready for it. At the end the player will decide for himself

If they had just restricted themselves to PSG's intentions, that would have been fine.

But, as I said, they spread lies ON PURPOSE
In particular three lies:

1) that negotiations are advanced between the parties
2) that dembele is attracted by the PSG project
3) that renewal negotiations between Barca and Dembele broke down

PS: Look above, what they say about Pedri and judge for yourself

jamrock

It's the most balanced given our squad, specifically our interiors CMs and DMs

It's the only system where FDJ's presence works.
It won't change soon, especially games against top and below top sides

Our chance to see a 4-3-3 with two wingers will be only against fodder.

I agree, with squad Midfield maximizes de jong usefulness in the squad, so we have to keep it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I don't think those people claiming the deal is done did it to cause unrest (why would they? PSG isn't our arch-rival that is not that petty, I'd think) for us, they probably know something about PSG's interest in him and wanted to grab clicks. Media whores.

That tweet above doesn't say much other than stating Xavi and the club believe Dembele will continue. Just their belief. Of course, Dembele might end up staying anyways, but at this point it looks like nobody knows any concrete information on his intentions one way or the other.

kush

If Barca do sell him, they should look at Nico Williams. One year left on contract. Young and already put up decent numbers last year.

Masetro10

All French players out. All of them are money hungry predators. Mbappe, Dembele, even Kounde. All they do it cry and cause issues. Barca needs to go back to the old ways. South American and Dutch players only outside of Spain.

Trafalgar

All French players out. All of them are money hungry predators. Mbappe, Dembele, even Kounde. All they do it cry and cause issues. Barca needs to go back to the old ways. South American and Dutch players only outside of Spain.

Ah yes, south american players like Neymar, Coutinho, Arthur, Fernandes, Yerry Mina ...

Trafalgar

Ah yes, south american players like Neymar, Coutinho, Arthur, Fernandes, Yerry Mina ...

Home of Barca Fans