Ousmane Dembélé

Laplacian

LOL Another embarrassing claim from a Dembouz hater...

Mbape is a better dribbler than Dembele only on BF

All the stats prove the contrary
But yeah, who needs stats when the 'eye test' tells you otherwise, right?

I think you take forum arguments way too seriously. Loosen up. Watching PSG recently because of how they've been on fire made me realize just how much more effective Mbappe is against tight defenses than Dembele is. I haven't checked the stats but I feel like I don't really need to. I don't care enough to either.

Birdy

I think you take forum arguments way too seriously. Loosen up. Watching PSG recently because of how they've been on fire made me realize just how much more effective Mbappe is against tight defenses than Dembele is. I haven't checked the stats but I feel like I don't really need to. I don't care enough to either.

He might be more effective, because he has other skills dude, not better dribbling...
It's OK to not like Dembele,
it's not OK to distort reality just to exaggerate on something.

Birdy

Birdy wanted Barcelona to free Dembele to 'teach him a lesson'.

Let us not forget.

What does this has to do with his qualities on the pitch?
NOTHING

But if some serious psychopathology is moving you to your keyboard, it's expected to type such shit

JamDav1982

What does this has to do with his qualities on the pitch?
NOTHING

But if some serious psychopathology is moving you to your keyboard, it's expected to type such shit

His qualities on the pitch wouldnt be there if club had acted in moronic way you wanted and to free him or 'send him to the stands'.

So when act as cocky as usual to other posters about the virtues of Dembele... never forget you didnt even want him at the club.

Just putting you in your place as your mix of arrogance and stupididty needs it when post in way do.

Simples.

Birdy

No dude,
club's ethical code and stance on players demanding or forcing things is a totally different issue than their individual qualities.

Better to remember that in your own life.

BTW, why don't you take another 2month break from here?
BF is a better place when not trying to babysit you and psychological issues...

JamDav1982

No dude,
club's ethical code and stance on players demanding or forcing things is a totally different issue than their individual qualities.

Better to remember that in your own life.

BTW, why don't you take another 2month break from here?
BF is a better place when not trying to babysit you and psychological issues...

Haha thankfully Xavi did not agree and it benefitted no one and despite you wanting Dembele to leave he is still there.

Better with him than without.

Laplacian

Is he, really? How often is Dembele effective when there's no space? In a big game too against one of the best teams in the world...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rpdb43hAiM

Mbappe is no Hazard, Neymar, or Messi but he's definitely more comfortable in closed spaces alongside being great during counters like Dembele. I'd say they're pretty equal in open space but against tight defenses Mbappe is clearly better. Other than fanboyism (or a dislike of Mbappe) I can't see how you'd prefer Dembele as the more versatile dribbler. Then again we've been over this before and going over the same topics over and over again is borderline mental illness, I guess.

ryuken

Why do ppl even bother to debate Dembele and Mbappe, one got huge salary and banging goals for fun and play in Cl. The other cant even score and play in Europa.

SmilerBam

I hate the ninja turtle and i think he is overrated(compared to Messi and Ronaldo, at his age), but comparing him with Dumbele is...dumb(ele).

Home of Barca Fans